Windows 10: White window appears for a split second

Discus and support White window appears for a split second in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reinstalled my Windows 10 a few days ago. Yesterday while i was playing i seen a white window apear in the middle of the screen for a split second. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Morfologus2222, Dec 24, 2020.

1. White window appears for a split second

I reinstalled my Windows 10 a few days ago. Yesterday while i was playing i seen a white window apear in the middle of the screen for a split second. I run Bitdefender and Windows Defender just in case but they didn't found anything. But later i noticed that Microsoft Store updateted 38 app (Skype, OneNote, calculator. etc.) that day, could that be the reason?

I know im probably just being paranoid but it bothers me ever since. Thanks for the replies in advance.

submitted by /u/Morfologus2222
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Morfologus2222, Dec 24, 2020

2. Split Second

I wouldn't doubt it's good, I think this game will be on my list of games to get for the new PC later this year.

Games for new machine
    Split Second
    Street Fighter 4 (Super if it ever comes to PC)
    HAWX (Demo was playable on my current machine)
    BattleField Bad Company 2
    COD WAW
    More to come...

New Machine Recommendations

eidairaman1, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Skyler12 Win User
    Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear

White window appears for a split second [​IMG]

This keeps flickering periodically on my screen and I cannot for the love of everything find anything about why or how to fix it.

It is essentially a picture or clone of part of my desktop icons.

I checked for updates.

Windows version 1909

Skyler12, Dec 24, 2020
  4. White window appears for a split second

Split Second

This is the first thing I looked for, in Appdata, my games, and program files.

All I could fine was config_ss.cfg in Documents/Disney Interactive/Split Second

However, it is not plain text, and it is only a few lines. So no good there. *Frown White window appears for a split second :(

Edit: Doesn't appear any way to unlock the fps cap. Setting Vsync to "On" does not appear to even change anything. I think somone dropped the ball on that setting when they ported. *Frown White window appears for a split second :(

ArmoredCavalry, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

White window appears for a split second

1. White window appears for a split second - Similar Threads - White window appears

2. Advanced startup options only appears for a split second then automatically boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup options only appears for a split second then automatically boots: I was trying to use advanced startup options but it would only appear for a split second then automatically boot to the login screen. I try spamming f7 to get the option I wanted and it still wouldn't work. It takes a long time for the full boot process. The first part is...
  3. Advanced startup options only appears for a split second then automatically boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced startup options only appears for a split second then automatically boots: I was trying to use advanced startup options but it would only appear for a split second then automatically boot to the login screen. I try spamming f7 to get the option I wanted and it still wouldn't work. It takes a long time for the full boot process. The first part is...
  4. Advanced startup options only appears for a split second then automatically boots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When you turn on the laptop, sometimes 2 windows appear for a split second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When you turn on the laptop, sometimes 2 windows appear for a split second.: Hello. Sometimes when I turn on my laptop, 2 windows appear on the screen, which disappear almost immediately. These 2 windows are similar to the command prompt window. This appeared after updating windows 11 to 22h2. Can anyone tell me what this is? I couldn't record it...
  6. When you turn on the laptop, sometimes 2 windows appear for a split second.

When you turn on the laptop, sometimes 2 windows appear for a split second.: Hello. Sometimes when I turn on my laptop, 2 windows appear on the screen, which disappear almost immediately. These 2 windows are similar to the command prompt window. This appeared after updating windows 11 to 22h2. Can anyone tell me what this is? I couldn't record it...
  7. Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared

Nameless and iconless process appeared for a split second in Task manager and disappeared: As the title says , It literally appeared for a split second and i didn't have the time to check it's location or anything.It happened as i was opening up Malwarebytes for the first time in 2 years , If that might have anything to do with it.I think this was just a legit new...
  8. Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically: Please check the attached image where a command prompt window appears for a split second and then disappears. This happens repeatedly, and there is no file by the name 'tuhijra' in the location shown in the image. Anyone facing similar issues?...
  9. Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost icons appear for split second then disappear: [img] This keeps flickering periodically on my screen and I cannot for the love of everything find anything about why or how to fix it. It is essentially a picture or clone of part of my desktop icons. I checked for updates. Windows version 1909 169014
  10. Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds: Hi there, I've searched everywhere for a solution to my problem, but I couldn't find it, so here I am. I'm using Windows 10. For a couple of weeks, there is a windows that pops up every ~135 seconds I've used a stopwatch multiple times. I don't have any idea of what's...