Windows 10: White window when trying to log-in in apps

Discus and support White window when trying to log-in in apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Name11ess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esikli/white_window_when_trying_to_login_in_apps/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Name11ess, Jan 22, 2020.

1. White window when trying to log-in in apps

/u/Name11ess, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 22, 2020
  4. KomouPoji Win User

White window when trying to log-in in apps

My app on tablet mode disappeared when i try to lunch any app

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Do you get any error message while trying to run those apps?
    Method 1: Run windows apps troubleshooter

I would suggest you to try Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check if it help.

Refer the link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Try logging in different account, please follow the steps below how to create a new account.

Method 2: Check date and time

• On the start screen type "Date and Time" and open it from the settings option.

• Correct the date and time if it is wrong as well as the Time Zone.

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

White window when trying to log-in in apps

1. White window when trying to log-in in apps - Similar Threads - White window trying

2. Explorer.exe when trying to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe when trying to log in: Hi, guys trying to login into my laptop but can't. The passcode doesn't work and getting a prompt explorer exe system error. How do fix this is it a virus?...
  3. Explorer.exe when trying to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe when trying to log in: Hi, guys trying to login into my laptop but can't. The passcode doesn't work and getting a prompt explorer exe system error. How do fix this is it a virus?...
  4. Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In: The Xbox App on PC will not give me a sign-in dialogue box. Every time I click "Sign-in" a white box flashes for a millisecond and disappears. I am signed in to my Microsoft account. The Microsoft Store app and console companion app work fine. My PC is fully up to date as...
  5. Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In

Xbox PC App Flashes White Screen When I Try to Sign In: The Xbox App on PC will not give me a sign-in dialogue box. Every time I click "Sign-in" a white box flashes for a millisecond and disappears. I am signed in to my Microsoft account. The Microsoft Store app and console companion app work fine. My PC is fully up to date as...
  6. Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.

Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.: Split from this thread.Someone please tell me where i go for support?Outlook app is not working on my mobile.Xbox app is not working on my mobile.Both give errors when trying to log in.ZERO customer service for any microsoft services.Call back option does not work on...
  7. Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.: Split from this thread.Someone please tell me where i go for support?Outlook app is not working on my mobile.Xbox app is not working on my mobile.Both give errors when trying to log in.ZERO customer service for any microsoft services.Call back option does not work on...
  8. Trying to log into Microsoft account on Windows -- just get a blank white window

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to log into Microsoft account on Windows -- just get a blank white window: Windows 10 latest is bugging me to log into my Microsoft account. So I go to "Shared Experiences" and click "Fix Now" under "Accounts" ... get a popup window with a loading spinner in it ... then the popup window is just blank white. If I try to close it, it just opens up...
  9. error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app: I have error 0x80072EE7 when trying to log in to xbox companion app, tried removing account, setting time to auto, using windows trouble shooter, and restarting router. no luck. Please help I have bought halo mcc and want my moneys worth...
  10. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    White Screen when logging into Microsoft store: I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all I've reset Microsoft store, updated my computer, changed my computer account to a local account. The same problem occurs when I...