Windows 10: White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...

Discus and support White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is my File explorer [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Autoadvisor, Jul 11, 2019.

1. White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...

This is my File explorer

White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how... [​IMG]

:)

Autoadvisor, Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 red circle with white x

In Windows 10, on my files in One Drive there is a red circle with a white x in it. What does that mean?

Judy from Oakland, Jul 11, 2019
  3. samMcohen Win User
    Meaning-Windows 10 Home Login Screen white X in red circle with Number

What is the meaning of the Windows 10 Home login screen white X in a red circle with a number?

Thanks

samMcohen, Jul 11, 2019
  4. White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...

Windows 10 red circle with white x

windows 10 red circle with white x, can't access folders with this on it, I would like my files back please help

Gloriasandlan, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how...

1. White x in Red circle on drive icons in File Explorer windows 10 What does this mean & how... - Similar Threads - White Red circle

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  5. Can't access files with red circle and white x

Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  6. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this red X mean?: I just did a Clean Install and restored some files and folders from my data drive. This is first time I've ever seen these red Xs and don't know what they indicate. I also see them in File Explorer. Thank you. 165396
  7. What does a red circle with an x mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  8. what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?

what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?: the Outlook icon on my taskbar has a red X on it. It didn't have it yesterday and the outlook app appears to be working ok. Can anyone explain what the red X means? TIA...
  9. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  10. what does red x mean in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    what does red x mean in file explorer?: I just purchased a new laptop with presumably latest Windows 10. Working through some stuff I now see red circles with an "X" inserted by some File Explorer folders - some very important like "Documents". I tried restarting File Explorer and rebooting the computer but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What does a red circle with

2. while trying to delete file i started getting a red circle with a white x next to file names

3. what does the rexcircled x means in onedrive

4. windows 10 red circle with white x,
  5. red circle X one drive,
  6. red circle white cross windows 10,
  7. What does the symbol of a red circle with a white X mean in windows 10,
  8. what is the meaning behind a red circle on windowd,
  9. red circle with an x in it on ondrive,
  10. sharepoint icon meaning,
  11. what does red circle with white x mean,
  12. x in a red circle,
  13. red circle x windows 10,
  14. what does red x in windows explorer one drive mean?,