Windows 10: Whiteboard - error when saving settings

Discus and support Whiteboard - error when saving settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to save my settings in the admin center I get the following message: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Moore steven.moore, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Whiteboard - error when saving settings

When trying to save my settings in the admin center I get the following message:

Whiteboard - error when saving settings b003e3e0-e088-4699-9f3d-ddf8559ef285?upload=true.jpg

:)

Steven Moore steven.moore, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Whiteboard - error when saving settings

Whiteboard for web generates error

Dear all

I have a recurring Teams meeting setup in the past. Now if I access the meeting link and want to open Whiteboard for web within Teams I get this error;

An error occurred while processing your request We could not find the content requested

I suppose that means because someone has accessed the whiteboard in a previous stadium already and deleted it from his/her Whiteboard home tab in the Whiteboard app??

Please your help

Enrique_1974, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Whiteboard - error when saving settings

1. Whiteboard - error when saving settings - Similar Threads - Whiteboard error saving

2. Error when saving files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when saving files.: I recently bought a new windows 11 laptop and I am having problems with an app called LWD mobile. The app works fine, but when I try and save a file to the hard drive or in OneDrive, I get an error that the file could not be created. I can however, save the files to a USB...
  3. Error when saving files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when saving files.: I recently bought a new windows 11 laptop and I am having problems with an app called LWD mobile. The app works fine, but when I try and save a file to the hard drive or in OneDrive, I get an error that the file could not be created. I can however, save the files to a USB...
  4. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard: Hi, As above, we're receiving the error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard. For whatever reason I can't seem to upload a screenshot, butt's the same as the screenshot on this thread: Microsoft whiteboard unable to sign in - Microsoft Q&AFrom searching...
  5. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard: Hi, As above, we're receiving the error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard. For whatever reason I can't seem to upload a screenshot, butt's the same as the screenshot on this thread: Microsoft whiteboard unable to sign in - Microsoft Q&AFrom searching...
  6. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

7. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to set default save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to set default save location: I just wanna say this cause I had problems with changing my save location, looked everywhere so if you have this problem getting error code 0x80070005 when trying to do it watch this video it helped me :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBbDuhJrZ8Q&ab_channel=AarohanTechSol .If...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard toolbar location not changing when changed in settings

Microsoft Whiteboard toolbar location not changing when changed in settings: When I change the toolbar location in settings nothing happens - it remains at the bottom - which does not suit me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-toolbar-location-not-changing/f918d66d-b6a3-41a1-868c-3e652c8c7959
  9. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard: I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-downloading-microsoft-whiteboard/1003b398-cf63-4b5c-a18d-e746e3f06677
  10. Whiteboard for web generates error

Whiteboard for web generates error: Dear all I have a recurring Teams meeting setup in the past. Now if I access the meeting link and want to open Whiteboard for web within Teams I get this error; An error occurred while processing your request We could not find the content requested I suppose that means...