Windows 10: Whiteboard for web generates error

Discus and support Whiteboard for web generates error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all I have a recurring Teams meeting setup in the past. Now if I access the meeting link and want to open Whiteboard for web within Teams I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enrique_1974, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Whiteboard for web generates error

Dear all

I have a recurring Teams meeting setup in the past. Now if I access the meeting link and want to open Whiteboard for web within Teams I get this error;

An error occurred while processing your request We could not find the content requested

I suppose that means because someone has accessed the whiteboard in a previous stadium already and deleted it from his/her Whiteboard home tab in the Whiteboard app??

Please your help

:)

Enrique_1974, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard now available for the web and integrated in Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...in/ba-p/973566

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard app for Windows 10 now generally available

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard is now generally available for Windows. - Microsoft Tech Community - 214574

Download: Microsoft Whiteboard app | Microsoft Store

See also:

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Whiteboard for web generates error

Microsoft Whiteboard app for Windows 10 now generally available

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard is now generally available for Windows. - Microsoft Tech Community - 214574

Download: Microsoft Whiteboard app | Microsoft Store

See also:

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Whiteboard for web generates error

1. Whiteboard for web generates error - Similar Threads - Whiteboard web generates

2. Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?: We have a whiteboard with an image that is locked to the background, this image is used as a template by the user. Ever since the update months ago, when you click and drag to move the canvas, a small copy of the locked background image is generated on the screen followed by...
  3. Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?: We have a whiteboard with an image that is locked to the background, this image is used as a template by the user. Ever since the update months ago, when you click and drag to move the canvas, a small copy of the locked background image is generated on the screen followed by...
  4. Whiteboard

Whiteboard: Is there a way to convert back to the old whiteboard app, as the new one is garbage?The lag is terrible and it took away many useful features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard/13d55432-d835-4ef9-9b7e-ff3c09d52d8b
  5. Whiteboard - error when saving settings

Whiteboard - error when saving settings: When trying to save my settings in the admin center I get the following message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-error-when-saving-settings/0b4be0df-1bef-42db-8fc0-f7b1f7ce0cfb
  6. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard: I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-downloading-microsoft-whiteboard/1003b398-cf63-4b5c-a18d-e746e3f06677
  7. Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whiteboard: The ruler seems to have disappeared from my toolbar. Where do l find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard/3df902b9-84e2-44cc-bcb6-4694f016cc16
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard now available for the web and integrated in Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard now available for the web and integrated in Teams: Today we are excited to announce the general availability of Whiteboard for the web and integration with Teams meetings, releases that continue our journey to enable people to ideate and create from any device, anywhere. Easily collaborate with others or access your boards...
  9. Web Links in favorites bar now generating security warning

in Browsers and Email
    Web Links in favorites bar now generating security warning: September 15th, 2016, some windows updates were applied to several of my PCs. I believe it is this one: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866), causing the problem. I use the "Favorites Bar" for a series of high use Web Links. After...
  10. Next-generation web apps for education

in Windows 10 News
    Next-generation web apps for education: Just a short time ago, the new Microsoft Intune for Education was announced for teachers and technologists to manage devices, accounts, and apps for students. Since that time, we’ve heard from a number of developers and app publishers who work in education, who have questions...