Windows 10: Whiteboard issue

Discus and support Whiteboard issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abhishek KP, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Whiteboard issue

Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?

:)

Abhishek KP, Jun 6, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Whiteboard - unable to export

Hi Azad,

Asper your description, may I know are you using Microsoft whiteboard app to export. If possible, could you please share a step how did you try to
    export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass or some related screenshot of better understand.

Also, could you please share with us screenshot of error message.

I appreciate your time and understanding.

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

Waqas Muhammad MSFT, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Whiteboard issue

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Whiteboard issue

1. Whiteboard issue - Similar Threads - Whiteboard issue

2. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  3. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  6. Whiteboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  7. Whiteboard issue

Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  8. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  9. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  10. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues: Am trying to share my whiteboards with the Web Sharing link on Whiteboard free app However I'm getting and all my clients are getting the following error. Which is totally unintelligible. Any help would be really appreciated. Without this feature working it's pretty useless...