Windows 10: whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid

Discus and support whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want a option to lock the screen of whiteboard so that it doesn't move or zoom out or in by mistake and a thin front grid option also so that it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shekhar Shubham, Aug 7, 2022.

1. whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid

I want a option to lock the screen of whiteboard so that it doesn't move or zoom out or in by mistake and a thin front grid option also so that it will help lot of students in artif I put this in wrong category I am sorry but I can't find a option for whiteboard.

:)

Shekhar Shubham, Aug 7, 2022

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

whiteboard must add screen lock  and a  front grid [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 7, 2022
  4. whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid

Microsoft Whiteboard Problem

Hi Davidcz84,

I go through the post carefully, as for the issue, here are some suggestions:

1. If you have any antivirus software, please quit them temporarily and check the result.
    2. Try sign out your account from the app, restart devices, sign in back and check the result.
    3. To check if the issue related to your network, try connecting to another network and check the result.
    4. If you are using Word and school account that is managed by your organization, please make sure you have authentication app required by your organization installed on your devices.
    5. Try use whiteboard for the web and check the result: Microsoft Whiteboard

If the issue still persists, could you please share information below with us?

1. Can you use whiteboard for the web normally?
    2. Which kind of accounts you are using for signing whiteboard? Account crated by yourself or account assigned by your organization?

Regards,

Clark

Clark Cui MSFT, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid

1. whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid - Similar Threads - whiteboard must add

2. Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen: Dear Microsoft, I have tried to add a different picture on my Lock Screen when I log into my computer. But, it does not show all the picture. It does not show all of it, It does not look right at all. I was wondering if you can help me with it. I have 5 Pictures that I want...
  3. add lock screen photo to user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add lock screen photo to user profile: have set up additional user accounts on Laptop PC - how please do I add a profile picture to the original USER account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lock-screen-photo-to-user-profile/671dd2d0-59ae-4410-9f0b-5df0ff261aad
  4. Lets add a swipe down lock screen

Lets add a swipe down lock screen: for dev https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lets-add-a-swipe-down-lock-screen/1d9a377f-9e53-4786-b0b2-90a493bee3b9
  5. whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whiteboard must add screen lock and a front grid: I want a option to lock the screen of whiteboard so that it doesn't move or zoom out or in by mistake and a thin front grid option also so that it will help lot of students in artif I put this in wrong category I am sorry but I can't find a option for whiteboard....
  6. Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?

Why is Whiteboard Generating a Copy of a Locked Image?: We have a whiteboard with an image that is locked to the background, this image is used as a template by the user. Ever since the update months ago, when you click and drag to move the canvas, a small copy of the locked background image is generated on the screen followed by...
  7. Unable to add weather to the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add weather to the lock screen.: It seems about 2 or so months ago I use to have Microsoft weather show up on my lock screen when starting up my computer in the morning. Then when windows updates and or app store updates broke some thing. Now it won't show up. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this....
  8. taskbar locking in front of full screen game

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar locking in front of full screen game: hi, this issue seems to keep happening... I have my taskbar settings set to: lock the taskbar off automatically hide in desktop/tablet on however while I am playing a full screen game, if I use the alt + tab function to quickly check something when I return to the...
  9. allignment grid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    allignment grid: How do I cancel allignment grid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allignment-grid/782b2251-09c5-4c71-987d-710428cb3cb9
  10. Paint 3D - How to add grid lines?

Paint 3D - How to add grid lines?: Hello! I want know if i can add grid lines in Paint 3D to help me in my designs... if i can, how can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-how-to-add-grid-lines/024668da-2cfb-435a-911b-ee789b3c045f