Windows 10: Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up

Discus and support Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am a teacher who uses the Whiteboard app in class and when class is over I send it to the class' OneNote so they have access and can review... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kate 1234, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Kate 1234 Win User

Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up

Hello,

I am a teacher who uses the Whiteboard app in class and when class is over I send it to the class' OneNote so they have access and can review the notes when they want. After class this morning I went to where I normally do but the option to send to OneNote was missing. I have reset the app but it is still not there. Can anyone help me get this option back?

Thanks!

Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up 0ab8272e-b8ec-4e46-a44d-5cb5b6a2cf36?upload=true.jpg

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other **

:)

Kate 1234, Nov 2, 2020

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811105 for iOS - December 5

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811105 for iOS - December 5

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up - Similar Threads - Whiteboard Send OneNote

2. Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud: Hi there,I've used OneNote Importer to import Evernote Notebooks in enex files to OneNote for Windows 10 successfully except a few notes weren't imported but get a report with list of notes and reasons. However when I'm doing this again in my new HP Envy computer with Windows...
  3. Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud: Hi there,I've used OneNote Importer to import Evernote Notebooks in enex files to OneNote for Windows 10 successfully except a few notes weren't imported but get a report with list of notes and reasons. However when I'm doing this again in my new HP Envy computer with Windows...
  4. Why the OneNote is showing this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the OneNote is showing this ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/13dcg9zr0zw51.png?width=677&format=png&auto=webp&s=cabf38f2b2d198fc788bfcc05fa0d6e6bb779071 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn5l2z/why_the_onenote_is_showing_this/
  5. Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account

Unable to Share to OneNote from Microsoft Whiteboard Personal Account: I am using a personal account for MSwhiteboard. I would like to copy what I have written over to OneNote. When I searched it up, I only can find this thread:...
  6. Wacom Intuos tablet in bluetooth mode flickers in MS OneNote and Whiteboard

Wacom Intuos tablet in bluetooth mode flickers in MS OneNote and Whiteboard: How can I stop the screen from flickering to complete black out when using Wacom Intuos pen tablet CTL-4100WL in BLUETOOTH mode when using OneNote and MS Whitboard? Problem goes away when I use Wacom tablet connected to PC using the USB cord. There is no problem using...
  7. Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account: I had uninstalled the other OneNote account and now cannot seem to print/save as/send to OneNote 2016. Please advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-having-trouble-sending-to-onenote-2016-it/d05fcb5a-d3ea-4e4e-aacd-d0119132f331
  8. Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup: When I first got a Windows 10 computer over a year ago, the daily "Send to OneNote" popup (from the Taskbar) on startup drove me crazy. I finally managed to get it to stop, but I don't remember how I did it. Somehow I've reawakened the beast now, however. I am using an older...
  9. OneNote dictate not showing

OneNote dictate not showing: I got a laptop for my son to use the inbuilt Windows 10 OneNote and want to use the Dictate feature. It works fine on my profile on the same machine, but when I switch to my son's (child) profile the dictate button momentarily appears and then disappears again permanently....
  10. Backing up OneNote?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing up OneNote?: Hello! I was wonding if I can backup OneNote? Like if I want to do a clean install of Win10 in the future. Right now I'm using Notepad for all of my notes but thinking about moving everything to OneNote if I could back it up. -Thanks!! 21773