Windows 10: Whiteboard - unable to export

Discus and support Whiteboard - unable to export in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass, and later open my canvass, I get this message: This XML file does not appear to have any style... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Azad Ibrahim, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Whiteboard - unable to export

When I export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass, and later open my canvass, I get this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

How do I export my Whiteboard and without getting a blank / empty file? Please help. Very urgent. Thanks

[Move from Learning Tools/ Other]

:)

Azad Ibrahim, Jul 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Whiteboard - Files stopped syncing to the cloud

If you haven't exported the whiteboards as .png files for backup. I'd suggest doing so in case you have to rewrite your notes.

Quill_n_Bean, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Roger761 Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard - Files stopped syncing to the cloud

If I could figure out how to reimport the .png files to Whiteboard in an editable format, I would, but when I paste them back in and use "ink beautification", it just makes a mess (uglification?) and I have to rewrite my notes anyway.

Roger761, Jul 15, 2020
  4. XNam360 Win User

Whiteboard - unable to export

Microsoft Whiteboard crashes almost anytime someone tries to join a session. How to fix?

I was unable to perform the steps specific to Office, because Microsoft Whiteboard wasn't included with Microsoft Office. Whiteboard was installed separately.

However I did figure out something that seems to work. I went to Settings → Apps & Features → Whiteboard → Reset and it seems to be working now.

XNam360, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Whiteboard - unable to export

1. Whiteboard - unable to export - Similar Threads - Whiteboard unable export

2. When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting...: When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting the pdf size ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-export-whiteboard-to-pdf-the-pdf-is-very/f50edd16-f40e-4ca5-baba-1d2065c48327
  3. When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting...: When I export whiteboard to pdf, the pdf is very small. Is there a way to export it fitting the pdf size ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-export-whiteboard-to-pdf-the-pdf-is-very/f50edd16-f40e-4ca5-baba-1d2065c48327
  4. Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank: In the Microsoft Whiteboard app, whenever I try to export a whiteboard as a PDF, it appears and saves in my Onedrive. However, when clicking the PDF in my Onedrive, it opens as a blank page regardless of the text or images that i have inputted into the whiteboard app.I have...
  5. Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank

Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank: In the Microsoft Whiteboard app, whenever I try to export a whiteboard as a PDF, it appears and saves in my Onedrive. However, when clicking the PDF in my Onedrive, it opens as a blank page regardless of the text or images that i have inputted into the whiteboard app.I have...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard export to SVG?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard export to SVG?: It seems that my computer has updated to a new version of Microsoft Whiteboard, and now I can't find how to export to SVG. How do I do that?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-export-to-svg/eeffe016-b3b1-43b1-876d-2e968fe110e7
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard export to SVG?

Microsoft Whiteboard export to SVG?: It seems that my computer has updated to a new version of Microsoft Whiteboard, and now I can't find how to export to SVG. How do I do that?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-export-to-svg/eeffe016-b3b1-43b1-876d-2e968fe110e7
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard export to SVG?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.: Hello,Since the update of Microsoft Whiteboard, I'm not able to export my notes to svg. Is this function still available ? How can I use it ?Best regards....
  10. Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.

Export files from Whiteboard to svg files.: Hello,Since the update of Microsoft Whiteboard, I'm not able to export my notes to svg. Is this function still available ? How can I use it ?Best regards....