Windows 10: Whiteboard

Discus and support Whiteboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The ruler seems to have disappeared from my toolbar. Where do l find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lenthor, May 4, 2020.

1. Lenthor Win User

Whiteboard

The ruler seems to have disappeared from my toolbar. Where do l find it?

:)

Lenthor, May 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, May 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard - Files stopped syncing to the cloud

If you haven't exported the whiteboards as .png files for backup. I'd suggest doing so in case you have to rewrite your notes.

Quill_n_Bean, May 4, 2020
  4. DN1c Win User

Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

DN1c, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Whiteboard

1. Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Whiteboard

2. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  3. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  4. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  5. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  6. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

7. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  8. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  9. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

10. Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard

Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard: That's it, CTRL+V is not working in MS Whiteboard.So I can't put images to work with in my boards, or anything else.I tried to follow these instructions, not...