Windows 10: whiteness

Discus and support whiteness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Slowly but surely you have been taking the nice colors away from the games I play. It was very easy for me to tell how many solitaire games I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargSullivan, Jun 15, 2021.

1. whiteness

Slowly but surely you have been taking the nice colors away from the games I play. It was very easy for me to tell how many solitaire games I had played by the colors. You took them away. Now you have taken more colors away and inserted plain white instead. Please return the colors which make the games more enjoyable.

:)

MargSullivan, Jun 15, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

whiteness

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

whiteness

1. whiteness - Similar Threads - whiteness

2. Will reinstalling windows 10 via bootable usb installer fix white screen issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will reinstalling windows 10 via bootable usb installer fix white screen issues?: I've tried almost every solution to fix my laptop's white screen, I can't boot into safe mode, task manager and I can't even reset my PC thru recovery mode, reinstalling windows is my last resort. Can anyone tell me if this will work or if there is any other options?...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  4. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help...
  5. Internet symbol is clear instead of white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet symbol is clear instead of white: Hello everyone!After the latest windows 10 update, my computer keeps connecting and disconnecting from the internet. In addition, my internet symbol in Settings looks like this: However, the internet symbol on my toolbar looks like this: I'm not sure what's happening. I can...
  6. Windows 10 white screen

Windows 10 white screen: My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop screen, the screen just went white and nth was shown. Strangely, with the ctrl+alt+delete, I can open the task manager. Through...
  7. White screen at the top of my bar

White screen at the top of my bar: Hi! I was playing a game Genshin Impact using full screen, mode, and everything was going smoothly. But then I pressed something on my keyboard, and a white bar suddenly appeared at the top. I can't seem to find any way to get rid of it, and it is really irritating since it...
  8. Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself

Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself: Hello! I'm sorry if this isn't the correct category for this question, but I've recently run into this problem and it's really affecting my abilty to do certain things on my PC. I don't know what the right way to describe it is, but basically my PC won't stop scrolling...
  9. Redact black & white PNG image in Paint 3D, saved file is 250% bigger

Redact black & white PNG image in Paint 3D, saved file is 250% bigger: I scanned a document page in 200 dpi Black and White, then saved it as PNG. It was 120KB. I used Paint 3D to draw a few small black rectangles over personal details, then saved it as PNG. The result was 280KB. I did not have the options of specifying black and white.Is there...
  10. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...: when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white verticall linesi have used an sandisk 8gb usb bootable drive to reinstall windows 10 on my laptopthe reason for reinstalling is it shows"an operating system wasn't found try disconnecting any...