Windows 10: whitewashed laptop screen display

Discus and support whitewashed laptop screen display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Overnight, my screen became whitewashed as if there is a "cloudy film" over it, I've calibrated the colors and even restored my computer to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JETbiker, Sep 25, 2019.

1. JETbiker Win User

whitewashed laptop screen display

Overnight, my screen became whitewashed as if there is a "cloudy film" over it, I've calibrated the colors and even restored my computer to factory settings. Nothing works.

:)

JETbiker, Sep 25, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. whitewashed laptop screen display - Similar Threads - whitewashed laptop screen

2. Display looks weird on laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display looks weird on laptop screen.: I use my computer and laptop interchangeably to work on PowerPoint and I have the resolution of the slide set to 1920 × 1080p because my monitor for the computer is full hd.However, on the laptop all the text and objects scales very small and it makes it hard to work with. So...
  3. display driver and laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display driver and laptop screen: my laptop screen broke a couple months ago, i’m not sure what happened to it but it basically makes the screen black and unusable.so i connected my laptop to a monitor and i used the monitor’s screen.however, just now I’ve accidentally disabled the wrong display adaptor which...
  4. Laptop screen not displaying on external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen not displaying on external monitor: HiI have an external monitor I am trying to connect to laptop through HDMI. My laptop detects that there is a second monitor, but the monitor doesn't display anything. I've tried many different solutions: updating, roll backing, and even uninstalling my drivers. Those...
  5. Laptop screen not displaying on external monitor

Laptop screen not displaying on external monitor: HiI have an external monitor I am trying to connect to laptop through HDMI. My laptop detects that there is a second monitor, but the monitor doesn't display anything. I've tried many different solutions: updating, roll backing, and even uninstalling my drivers. Those...
  6. My laptop's screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's screen display: Hello I have a problem with my laptop's screen it suddenly becomes so grey picture 2 usually the contrast is same with the display in my monitor screen which is shown in picture 1 I never changed the display settings of my laptop. Yesterday I did not have an issue like this...
  7. My laptop's screen display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's screen display: Hello I have a problem with my laptop's screen it suddenly becomes so grey picture 2 usually the contrast is same with the display in my monitor screen which is shown in picture 1 I never changed the display settings of my laptop. Yesterday I did not have an issue like this...
  8. Screen display problems on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  9. Flickering screen / no display on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flickering screen / no display on laptop: Hello, i have a issue with the display after the following update. KB5000808. I am using dell laptop 5558, with intel hd graphics 4400. At present I am using the pc by connecting it to my TV. Unfortunately I have no restore point to restore my laptop. If I try to uninstall...
  10. Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying

Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying: Hi all, I have a Medion Erazer P7647 and in the past few days the screen has begun randowmly cutting out. The screen is still powered on and the laptop is still working, it just displays black, or flickers pink and whatever is displayed on the screen. The only way I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whitewash screen windows 10