Windows 10: whitewashed laptop screen display

Discus and support whitewashed laptop screen display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Overnight, my screen became whitewashed as if there is a "cloudy film" over it, I've calibrated the colors and even restored my computer to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JETbiker, Sep 25, 2019.

1. JETbiker Win User

whitewashed laptop screen display

Overnight, my screen became whitewashed as if there is a "cloudy film" over it, I've calibrated the colors and even restored my computer to factory settings. Nothing works.

:)

JETbiker, Sep 25, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. whitewashed laptop screen display - Similar Threads - whitewashed laptop screen

2. Screen display problems on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  3. Laptop Displays Lock Screen After I Wake Up The Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Displays Lock Screen After I Wake Up The Display: Hello. I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro 20H2. It displays the lock screen after I wake up the display. I want it to go right back to my desktop instead of the lock screen. Here are my power settings. As you can see, I've set "Turn off the display" to 10 minutes and...
  4. Laptops Error display blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops Error display blue screen: Hi, I had encountered a problem in displaying blue screen on my asus zenbook and it showed WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. I can't possibly put my laptop on sleep as it always get rebooted and appear the same blue screen again and again. How can I solve this problem?...
  5. Flickering screen / no display on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flickering screen / no display on laptop: Hello, i have a issue with the display after the following update. KB5000808. I am using dell laptop 5558, with intel hd graphics 4400. At present I am using the pc by connecting it to my TV. Unfortunately I have no restore point to restore my laptop. If I try to uninstall...
  6. Restoring laptop internal screen as main display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restoring laptop internal screen as main display: I currentlyuse an older Dell laptop running Windows 7, which I connect to an old monitor HPw19 as an extended screen. This allworks fine. I bought anew HP Dragonfly Windows 10 with a view to replacing the Dell. When I connected it to the monitor it didn’twork, and...
  7. My laptop screen divided 6 displays

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop screen divided 6 displays: [IMG]Windows 10 Laptop showing 6 displays? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-divided-6-displays/2a86f9c7-b73b-4206-aae8-92f567dd9e57
  8. Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying: Hi all, I have a Medion Erazer P7647 and in the past few days the screen has begun randowmly cutting out. The screen is still powered on and the laptop is still working, it just displays black, or flickers pink and whatever is displayed on the screen. The only way I've been...
  9. Disable lock screen in relation to laptop screen display off?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable lock screen in relation to laptop screen display off?: My display goes off after 20 min, and when i resume i have to type in password each time how can i avoid the password part? 160390
  10. Disable lock screen in relation to laptop screen display off?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable lock screen in relation to laptop screen display off?: My display goes off after 20 min, and when i resume i have to type in password each time how can i avoid the password part? 160390