Windows 10: who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Discus and support who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please explain to me what the change means. Clarify the difference between "user sign in" and Microsoft Account. Do so quickly and accurately.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Please explain to me what the change means. Clarify the difference between "user sign in" and Microsoft Account. Do so quickly and accurately.

Thank you

:)

gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 14, 2020
  3. I can't change my Microsft Account Name.

Hi Garret,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are unable to change your name in Microsoft account.

The account name you change online affects the name that is shown at the top-right of your Start screen. I would suggest that you switch to local account and then change the name on your Microsoft account. Once you change the name, you can switch back to
    the Microsoft account.

Try the following steps to switch to local account from Microsoft account and vice-versa.

• Select the Start
      who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Your account.

• Select Sign in with a Local account account instead.
    After signing with Local account, change the Microsoft account name and repeat the above steps to switch back to sign in with Microsoft account.

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 14, 2020
  4. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

1. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? - Similar Threads - added digit name

2. Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User: I want to add a New User to my Computer so I do the basics "Settings>Accounts>Family & Other Users". But when I click add another user the Microsoft Account window appears complete in its windows theme gray and it has its Application Text, Maximize, Minimize, and Close...
  3. Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User: I want to add a New User to my Computer so I do the basics "Settings>Accounts>Family & Other Users". But when I click add another user the Microsoft Account window appears complete in its windows theme gray and it has its Application Text, Maximize, Minimize, and Close...
  4. Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't delete account added to Microsft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete account added to Microsft.: I added an gmail for my account bc i had problems and probably have. But later i wanted to delete it. Because I had 2 account added to Settings < Accounts < Email and App accounts so I tried to delete it. It dissapered but maybe 5 sec later it just came back so I can't delete...
  6. Can't delete account added to Microsft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete account added to Microsft.: I added an gmail for my account bc i had problems and probably have. But later i wanted to delete it. Because I had 2 account added to Settings < Accounts < Email and App accounts so I tried to delete it. It dissapered but maybe 5 sec later it just came back so I can't delete...
  7. who try to hack my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    who try to hack my account: i want to know him.and his/her id/address,and details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/who-try-to-hack-my-account/406d2594-1d45-4e0e-933a-e0f8aaf690a8
  8. Cant sign in my microsft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in my microsft account: Hi Iam struggling to sign in my microsoft account to purchase apps on the store it hans on just a moment or error to sign in but if i sign in with someone elses account it signs in is something wrong with my account or settings...
  9. microsft account

microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  10. Who are IT administrators on my account?

Who are IT administrators on my account?: I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. There should not be any IT activities on my pc?...