Windows 10: who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Discus and support who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please explain to me what the change means. Clarify the difference between "user sign in" and Microsoft Account. Do so quickly and accurately.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Please explain to me what the change means. Clarify the difference between "user sign in" and Microsoft Account. Do so quickly and accurately.

Thank you

:)

gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 14, 2020
  3. I can't change my Microsft Account Name.

Hi Garret,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are unable to change your name in Microsoft account.

The account name you change online affects the name that is shown at the top-right of your Start screen. I would suggest that you switch to local account and then change the name on your Microsoft account. Once you change the name, you can switch back to
    the Microsoft account.

Try the following steps to switch to local account from Microsoft account and vice-versa.

• Select the Start
      who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Your account.

• Select Sign in with a Local account account instead.
    After signing with Local account, change the Microsoft account name and repeat the above steps to switch back to sign in with Microsoft account.

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 14, 2020
  4. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account?

1. who added the digit 1 to my name on my Microsft account? - Similar Threads - added digit name

2. Adding a device to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding a device to my account: Im trying to add a device to my microsoft account. I have followed the steps but its still not showing up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-device-to-my-account/44a93c08-1dd1-420b-9027-bcf4d4511949"
  3. The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.: [ATTACH] The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same and I can't figure out a way to make them the same. On my old computer they were the same and I set everything up the same way as the old computer. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  4. What is my account name?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is my account name?: What do I give as my account name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-account-name/9def705d-8021-4ee8-b828-0e31e671225b"
  5. Child account name changed to my name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child account name changed to my name: All seemed fine for a few days, her name was listed. But recently there are two accounts named Mike magee. Hence why I added dad to it as a work around. When I 1st set up for account it is important to note that I made the selection to sign in to her Microsoft account using...
  6. microsft account

microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  7. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  8. Who are IT administrators on my account?

Who are IT administrators on my account?: I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. There should not be any IT activities on my pc?...
  9. Adding a Device to My Account

Adding a Device to My Account: I accidentally removed a new computer from my Microsoft account. How can I add it again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adding-a-device-to-my-account/e4dd57b7-bb02-4c40-9b5a-9b64328f9440"
  10. Adding my picture to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding my picture to my account: I went into my account and wanted to add my picture. I tried right clicking on it the pic there. Don't see an option for it . Not in my stats either. I see a lot of blank pics so looks like a lot of us don't know how to do it. 57789