Windows 10: Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!...

Discus and support Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4517389/windows-10-update-kb4517389 Why the HELL does it say "No known issues" when there are HUNDREDS of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Splinter Rogue3, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4517389/windows-10-update-kb4517389

Why the HELL does it say "No known issues" when there are HUNDREDS of posts, articles, tweets, and complaints discussing how this update virtually breaks the entire OS. Hell even a MSFT employee "@Paulsey..." admitted the issue on 10/11:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ng-start/ae473b3c-ae57-4e1a-8c55-c727cd16fabd

So if this is a known issue, 1. why isn't the documentation updated to reflect that and 2. why is it still able to be downloaded and installed after realizing the issues. And what's worse; they appear to lock threads discussing this issue!! Why?????????

I have an office of 30 people all on 1903, Azure AD Join and they keep getting this update - for two weeks I have been forced to disable auto updates entirely; uninstall both corrupted KBs and even have had to completely reimage several machines.

How the hell is this update still live? It breaks your login, it breaks your start menu, it breaks EVERYTHING!!!!!!! WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!! I am beyond frustrated because the whole organization blames IT for this issue when it's microsoft's own gross incompetence.

Seriously F--ING HIRE A QA DEPARTMENT! YOUR CONSUMERS ARE NOT A QA DEPARTMENT!!!!!!

:)

Splinter Rogue3, Oct 18, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Microsoft to charge for Updates

You need to find a new class, m'kay?

Microsoft ALREADY charges for support calls. They will NEVER charge for a security update.. they'll be sued by nearly every corporation on the planet.

cadaveca, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft to charge for Updates

Yea, I don't think microsoft would add this nail.. and charge you for security updates. If anything they are gearing there product around the way apple does OSX. I can see them moving to that model. Do away with a new OS every 3 years and start charging for incremental updates. Instead of charging $300+ up front for a new version of Windows.. Do like Apple, and charge around $100(not actual.. I've not own a new apple OSX machine in awhile) for an update. It sounds good on paper and it would be good for people that buy OEM machines, but for us it won't be as friendly adding as much hardware and reformating as often as we do with our machines.

I see this as Microsoft just fishing to see there customers reaction.

Mindweaver, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!...

Microsoft to charge for Updates

So, it has been revealed to me in class that Microsoft is in the process of switching to a business model where they will make us pay a monthly fee for Windows and Microsoft Products updates. Supposedly it is ~$10 / month for Micorosoft's programming failures and alpha tests of bug patches they call updates. If this happens and they force you to pay for it, bye bye Windows.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!...

1. Who at Microsoft is in charge of Patching and Updates, because they should be F-ING FIRED!... - Similar Threads - Microsoft charge Patching

2. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  3. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  4. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?: Sorry to be blunt in the subject, but I've spent HOURS searching for "Why did Windows Update break my Windows 11 start menu", and NONE of the options worked. I have had third party Start Menu programs installed and uninstalled at various points in troubleshooting, done the...
  6. im trying to update my F#@!ING windows but i get this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im trying to update my F#@!ING windows but i get this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samyarkhafan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka9mhz/im_trying_to_update_my_fing_windows_but_i_get_this/
  7. F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello

F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello: Please someone, anyone tell me why my finger print scanner doesn't work. Omg. Tried everything I swear to #-$<€®¥} submitted by /u/bellaport_vz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfjfek/f_ing_windows_hello/
  8. Skype For f***ing Business.

Skype For f***ing Business.: Clicked this app a while ago by accident, now it runs every time I boot up my laptop and I have to close it via task manager. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/jacksub97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9kjq/skype_for_fing_business/
  9. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??: as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating because i have a...
  10. who's in charge of graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    who's in charge of graphics: i recently purchased a new Toshiba laptop and am curious as to who's chip is in charge Intel or Nvidia i have updated the physic's and such from Nvidea and also the Intel stuff as updates are avail below are the spec's Satellite S55-C5360 System Type Notebook...