Windows 10: Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

Discus and support Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Defender Since I have fixed my system during the updates for each “Builds Version.” I am confused about – why the Windows Defender file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnBatie, May 22, 2019.

1. JohnBatie Win User

Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

Windows Defender

Since I have fixed my system during the updates for each “Builds Version.” I am confused about – why the Windows Defender file, “MSASCUI.EXE” has been removed from the “Program Files\Windows Defender” folder. This file “MSASCUI.EXE” is the only one that provides Malware Security. Please Explain.

Now, since the removal of the file “MSASCUI.EXE” another file “SecurityHealhSysTray.EXE” has been added as a replacement. Unfortunately, this file “SecurityHealthSysTray.Exe” has not been compiled to support the correct “DLL” files. Therefore it does not execute with portability. Why consistently try to replace the file “MSASCUI.EXE” that performs with portability, since the posted update of “04/11/2018.” I, do not understand why the “System Support Team” for Windows 10 are making these changes consistently. Please Explain.

:)

JohnBatie, May 22, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, May 22, 2019
  3. windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 22, 2019
  4. Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

1. Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue - Similar Threads - communicate Defender Issue

2. who can i solvd this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who can i solvd this problem?: Does anyone know how to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-can-i-solvd-this-problem/f26e39a5-2473-4a45-8407-4dbe93e1fb6f
  3. who can i solvd this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who can i solvd this problem?: Does anyone know how to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-can-i-solvd-this-problem/f26e39a5-2473-4a45-8407-4dbe93e1fb6f
  4. who can i solvd this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Canon TS705 Communication/Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon TS705 Communication/Driver Issue: Have recently setup this printer, when through the steps in order to try and get it connected, using all methods usb, wifi etc.Printing stuff from my phone works no problem.However even though i've gone through the installation process i keep getting the below message. I've...
  6. CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN?: CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-communicate-with-a-human/97a39830-5ffb-47a5-b7de-26716978a2ec
  7. CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN?: CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-communicate-with-a-human/97a39830-5ffb-47a5-b7de-26716978a2ec
  8. Windows Defender Page Not Available Who can i fix it

Windows Defender Page Not Available Who can i fix it: Windows Defender Page Not Available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-page-not-available-who-can-i-fix/98900e49-f091-4efd-8793-ea4fa20c5fbd
  9. Allow apps to communicate through windows defender firewall

Allow apps to communicate through windows defender firewall: Hi,Can someone clarify something for me as simply as possible ?Can I disable WLAN Service- WFD application services Platform Coordination Protocol and WLAN Service- WFD Services Keenel Mode Driver Rules from “list of allowed apps to communicate through Windows defender...
  10. Who's NOT having issues on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who's NOT having issues on windows 10?: Ok gang, it's nearly been a year, longer for us on the insider program... Frankly the number of "new, first time posters" with issues just astounds me today. So ... Let's see if we can keep this thread. Who is NOT having issues with windows 10? I have one 7 year old...