Windows 10: Who can see my “reply”?

Discus and support Who can see my “reply”? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to forward myself a draft of an email that I was composing in reply to a message sent to me by my manager. So I hit “reply” and composed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sunflower1791, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Who can see my “reply”?

I wanted to forward myself a draft of an email that I was composing in reply to a message sent to me by my manager. So I hit “reply” and composed my draft of a message, but changed the email address in the “to” section to my own other personal email address so I could have a copy of my draft there. Will my manager be able to see this message was “replied” to? Or see the message I sent to myself because I hit “reply” even though I changed the “to” address?

submitted by /u/sunflower1791
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sunflower1791, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

thanks for all the replies. I will search through all the suggestions tonight (at work) and list a few Ive found and been recommended elsewhere.

Gjohnst4, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Who can see my “reply”?

Problem Networkin Two Computers

Hi Jack,

Thank you for replying.

• Have you tried the steps provided by me?

• If yes, what are the results?
    If no, I would suggest you to follow the steps and reply us back with the status of this issue.

Arul_D, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Who can see my “reply”?

1. Who can see my “reply”? - Similar Threads - “reply”

2. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  3. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  4. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  6. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  7. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  8. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  9. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

10. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...