Windows 10: who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A

Discus and support who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm working for UPS and we do support ADO server 2020. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity Amy ticket number is Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Franklin Castro1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A

I'm working for UPS and we do support ADO server 2020. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity Amy ticket number is Request ID:2303140010002142

:)

Franklin Castro1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. changari Win User

Raising the windows domain and forest issues?

hi,

I run a domain that was all 2003 r2 servers. I recently upgraded all my domain controllers to windows 2012 r2.
    That went off without any problems.. Our trust relationships had no issues also.

My first step was to raise the Domain and Forest levels past 2003 to 2008. This went off without a hitch.
    These are the features for raising the levels to 2008:

• Features and benefits include all default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2003 domain functional level, plus:
    • Read-Only Domain Controllers – Allows implementation of domain controllers that only host read-only copy of NTDS database.
    • Advanced Encryption Services – (AES 128 and 256) support for the Kerberos protocol.
    • Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) – Allows SYSVOL to replicate using DFSR instead of older File Replication Service (FRS). It provides more robust and detailed replication of SYSVOL contents.

Forest Level Windows Server 2008

• Features and benefits include all of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, but no additional features. All domains that are subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level by default.

My next step is to raise the domain and forest to 2008 r2, then 2012, and finally 2012 r2. I have been trying to find out exactly what I could expect from raising the Domain and Forest for each step.

The step involving 2008 r2 seems relatively a non issue. But getting the couple of new features seem very nice

Domain Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level, plus 2 new features

Forest Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, plus the following features:

• Active Directory Recycle Bin, which provides the ability to restore deleted objects in their entirety while AD DS is running. <== New Feature very cool
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 R2 domain functional level by default.

Here is my big concerns for the next raising of domain and forest to 2012.

Forest Level Windows Server 2012:

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2008 R2 forest functional level, but no additional features.
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2012 domain functional level by default.

Domain Level Windows Server 2012 R2: <=====
    Need to investigate more and why this post

• DC-side protections for Protected Users. Protected Users authenticating to a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain can no longer:

• Authenticate with NTLM authentication <==============(what issues may arise)
    • Use DES or RC4 cipher suites in Kerberos pre-authentication
    • Be delegated with unconstrained or constrained delegation
    • Renew user tickets (TGTs) beyond the initial 4-hour lifetime

Will this affect my exchange anywhere users with remote access authenticating either clear of NTLM???
    and what would/may not to work properly day 1 when I raise the domain and forest to 2012. I cant really find anyone that can answer a straight question.

Has anyone gone through this? what problems did you have, if any , if a lot???

Any thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated??

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

One more point... I am not sure if I posted this to the correct forum.. So if I was wrong and it should be in a different one..
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

changari, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A :)

Jillybean11, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I definitely understand the situation. Personally, I would recommend you to get in touch with the same live support for the follow up with the ticket numbers you’ve provided. To find a support entity you can reach out to,
    please check Global Customer Service phone numbers.

We, at Microsoft Community forums, provide the technical suggestions for any queries posted. You may provide us the issue details and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A

1. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A - Similar Threads - call Microsoft raise

2. who do i call when apps aren't\ working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who do i call when apps aren't\ working: it started as my Microsoft store app wasn't opening and then my start button won't work. Now i can't open my setting. creating another account is not an option. just got a new laptop and on the first day of me having it something goes wrong with windows 11. please fix this...
  3. who do i call when apps aren't\ working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who do i call when apps aren't\ working: it started as my Microsoft store app wasn't opening and then my start button won't work. Now i can't open my setting. creating another account is not an option. just got a new laptop and on the first day of me having it something goes wrong with windows 11. please fix this...
  4. i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft: hello, i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft and that i had some kind of spyware on my computer. i didnt believe him and said that to him, but he could tell me my licence number from Microsoft? he said that he called because he has to wipe all of that...
  5. i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft

i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft: hello, i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft and that i had some kind of spyware on my computer. i didnt believe him and said that to him, but he could tell me my licence number from Microsoft? he said that he called because he has to wipe all of that...
  6. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity A: I'm working for UPS and we do support ADO server 2020. who do i call from Microsoft to raise a ticket to severity Amy ticket number is Request ID:2303140010002142...
  7. Procedure for raising of Escalation Support Ticket regarding my question:- "How do I...

Procedure for raising of Escalation Support Ticket regarding my question:- "How do I...: I wish to raise an Escalation Support Ticket regarding my question:- "How do I reinstall integrated webcam in Toshiba C660 Laptop computer, - using Microsoft Windows 10 version." I have not received any response from Aditya Roy since 24.03.21....
  8. Computer/who to call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer/who to call: My laptop screen is broken and the piece that holds up my laptop. This makes the top of my laptop screen flicker and if I stay on a page to long and switch to another page the page I was currently on bleeds through....
  9. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  10. Verifying a 'Microsoft' Employee Who Keeps Calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verifying a 'Microsoft' Employee Who Keeps Calling: Mon. 02/17/2000 - Good evening. I want to verify that this person is really one of your employees. Their voice mail claims that I reached out for assistance, which I haven't done. Here's the info from the email they followed up with after I let all of the calls go to voice...