Windows 10: Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news?

Discus and support Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hell. I have been banned from commenting on MSN News comment section. I accidently deleted and blocked any E-mails I did not recognize, and I am afraid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Lee2, May 28, 2023.

1. Mr. Lee2 Win User

Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news?

Hell. I have been banned from commenting on MSN News comment section. I accidently deleted and blocked any E-mails I did not recognize, and I am afraid I blocked their E-mail. I would like to apologize for my actions that got me banned and request a reinstatement. I am an Insider and know that I was out of line with some of my comments. They posted to my account that I ignored their E-mails. I need to get in touch with them and beg for forgiveness.

:)

Mr. Lee2, May 28, 2023

2. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Sorry but you aren't communicating with MSN here. No one here can tell you why a post was rejected.

Here's my canned response on moderation. Please see, in particular, point 4.

I can't explain the moderation of comments to MSN articles, but here are some observations.

1. You may find useful information at Microsoft News

2. There were so many unacceptable comments that commenting was shut down for a few

months not too long ago.

3. Now that commenting is allowed again, moderation is very restrictive.

4. Moderation is a dysfunctional mess. It's being done via AI, via a bot, not humans and is

random and inexplicable.

5. If a comment you tried to post was banned, that will be in your activity feed, and you

can appeal that decision.

6. I've searched but have not found a way to contact MSN staff regarding this moderation

except the Feedback link that's at the bottom of nearly every MSN webpage. If you receive

a reply to the feedback, it will be a generic reply that doesn't address your specific issue.

Don

Don Varnau, May 28, 2023
  3. Where did the MSN comments go?

Looks like comment section is closed for all news item.

It may be that someone "important" did not like comments about

them and that person with big clout must have had the comment section shutdown.

MSN will revise "community standard" rule!!

Jasper Wogo, May 28, 2023
  4. Ford12 Win User

How to contact MSN

I cannot find out how to directly contact MSN or microsoft.

I am unable to post comments to any news article.

Error message says Something went wrong please try again.

Its been like this for months. same error message regardless of what I comment, and it only happens on msn.

I'm trying to get someone at msn to fix the account.

The MSN help articles said you can contact them on live chat but there is nowhere to do that.

Can someone provide a link to their actual online chat or an email address.

Thanks

Ford12, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news? - Similar Threads - contact unbanned MSN

2. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  3. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  4. Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news?

Who do I contact to get unbanned from MSN comment section for MSN news?: Hell. I have been banned from commenting on MSN News comment section. I accidently deleted and blocked any E-mails I did not recognize, and I am afraid I blocked their E-mail. I would like to apologize for my actions that got me banned and request a reinstatement. I am an...
  5. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?: Split from this thread. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know? Will it be permanent of just until they sort things out with their insane robo-censorship bot? You can contact me at the <removed> all one word at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate this!!!...
  6. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?

Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?: Split from this thread. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know? Will it be permanent of just until they sort things out with their insane robo-censorship bot? You can contact me at the <removed> all one word at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate this!!!...
  7. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  8. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  9. MSN comments section issues

MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...
  10. MSN comments section issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...