Windows 10: Who feature in Teames (Your org)

Discus and support Who feature in Teames (Your org) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How often do Teames update information from Active Directory, if I make user changes, such as department, phone number, image etc.? Is there an easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gullord, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Gullord Win User

Who feature in Teames (Your org)

How often do Teames update information from Active Directory, if I make user changes, such as department, phone number, image etc.?

Is there an easy way for me to force an update so that information gets updated faster when I make changes to AD (Active Directory)?

:)

Gullord, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Nov 13, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

Source: Microsoft to reportedly re-org Windows team after RS5 release | On MSFT

Brink, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Who feature in Teames (Your org) - Similar Threads - feature Teames org

2. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  3. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  4. This content is blocked by your IT team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This content is blocked by your IT team: I keep on getting this message:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from dropbox.comHowever, I do not have an admin team. And I do need to sync urgently all my dropbox files.Any suggestions on how to...
  5. This content is blocked by your IT team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT team: I keep on getting this message:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from dropbox.comHowever, I do not have an admin team. And I do need to sync urgently all my dropbox files.Any suggestions on how to...
  6. This content is blocked by your IT team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  8. Delete Microsoft Teams org

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete Microsoft Teams org: I know this is the wrong place, however, after 45 minutes of contact with a Microsoft Support agent, I was forced to post my request here: I want to delete my Microsoft "Teams free organization". I have done everything according to the instructions here:...
  9. Can't update Windows 10 - "Some settings are managed by your org."

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't update Windows 10 - "Some settings are managed by your org.": Hello guys. Recently I've been having issues updating my Windows 10 machine. Last night I successfully updated to version 1809, but this morning when I checked if there were any new updates available I received the following message: [img] I also have this message...
  10. Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release: In his weekly “Sams Report” this week, Microsoft watcher Brad Sams reports that he’s hearing that the Windows team will go through a bit of a re-org after the latest version of Windows 10, known as Redstone 5 or the October 2018 Windows 10 Update, goes final. Microsoft...