Windows 10: Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

Discus and support Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I hate Windows, I hate outlook, I almost hate Skype my life line...........but finally got that problem worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pat Kaiser-McQueen, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I hate Windows, I hate outlook, I almost hate Skype my life line...........but finally got that problem worked out...........hopefully.

Seriously, who is making the decisions? Walk in there right now and slap them. I get updates and things disappear, or they don't work anymore, or they shut down and tell me stopcode, sytem service exception, no operating sytem found. I am going to throw myself or this flipping computer off the mountain that I live on.

This morning what set me off? Forwarding an article to my niece........no address for her!!! Not that I haven't sent her umpteen thousand emails......but this morning? You all have never heard of her. I hadn't blocked her, hadn't delete her, she wasn't in the trash. You all no longer know her or can find her anywhere. Ready to slash my fricking wrists. Don't we have enough to tick us off, with the world going to hell in a handbasket?...I don't need grief from you all, too! And, NO, I don't need any answers to this VENT.....I am just going to put her back in and waste more minutes of my life having to deal with you all. God, I am too old for this sort of irritation. NO NEED TO ANSWER..........just venting. Damn

And by the way? You should add venting to your "topics" selections, because none of you selections meet where my problem is located.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................................

:)

Pat Kaiser-McQueen, Jun 4, 2020

2. 5970 crossfire stopped working. Is my card broken?

I have a 5970 but can't really offer any substantial help to this issue, sry.

It sounds like either:

1. The card is broken, or
    2. The PCI-E slot is broken

maybe test your card in another system, that's all I can suggest.

2DividedbyZero, Jun 4, 2020
  3. JL927 Win User
    Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

What did you put in the latest update that is causing my computer to crash every time a YouTube video plays? Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

JL927, Jun 4, 2020
  4. wiak Win User

Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

wiak, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

1. Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all... - Similar Threads - charge Why can't

2. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  3. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  4. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  6. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  7. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

8. Why have you broken the Windows Photos app? Please fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why have you broken the Windows Photos app? Please fix it.: I started having issues with the windows photos app after the last update of Windows. When loading a photo from Explorer it hangs more often than opens. I thought it might have been an issue with my system, but since then i have built a completely new pc and installed a fresh...
  9. Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!: What did you put in the latest update that is causing my computer to crash every time a YouTube video plays? Stop trying to fix what isn't broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-trying-to-fix-what-isnt-broken/f656ccc3-45b6-460c-b464-1bb5e289bd92
  10. Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix: Hi, I get the following error when trying to launch the Windows Store app on latest Win 10. [img] I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling using the PowerShell as admin and I also tried resetting the cache. None of this has worked... any ideas? 113143