Windows 10: Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?

Discus and support Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to label my desktops and move my quick access shortcuts. So what ever is in the way of me obtaining that I need to fix it. I need the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonMurray, Oct 25, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?

I need to label my desktops and move my quick access shortcuts.

So what ever is in the way of me obtaining that I need to fix it. I need the update that changes my build to the 9xx from the 3xx

It would be really cool to have a list of settings in the registry that control those who say they are "MY organization"
    ok so its finally doing it

Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ? [​IMG]

Its been a frustrating day. Something comical though about this in the RED. Like who ever my organization is ARE they the same guys that tell my body to get old and say when IM hungry ?? they sure seam to have a lot of status. !

:)

DonMurray, Oct 25, 2020
  2. denmarfl Win User

Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment ....

This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was causing my Win10 Start List not to show any Text to the right of the programs in the lists and the solution to correct that issue from another Post here...suggested
    creating a new User account.... The instructions were detailed, I followed each step...the new User Account was created and it resolved the issue....

Following the creation of the New user acct, every time Window Updates are offered....the Alert in red "Some Settings are managed by Your organization" displays (see Attachment). The old User account never displayed this Alert.

Clicking on "View Configured Update Policies....it seems this alert is being caused by Mobile Device Management????

I have no idea what that means, or, how any settings would have been set to have some of my settings managed by your organization.

My PC is one of 3 PC's in my Home....it has never been connected to any organization...ie work, etc. During the creation of the New user account at no time was there anything that addressed Organization, Mobile devices during the creation of the New
    user Acct.

How do I remove this Alert?

Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ? 69a42b90-24e4-4b75-9083-9df4c1a3f767?upload=true.png

Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ? 875fafac-6adf-430e-b5a3-aa70a44121e9?upload=true.png

denmarfl, Oct 25, 2020
  3. dukeofurl Win User
    Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?

Some settings are managed by your organization shown at windows update

Hi Rathod,

For us to narrow down your concern with the error message "Some settings are managed by your organization is shown at windows update", we would like to know the following:

• When did the issue first begin?
    • Can you tell us hat exactly are you trying to do prior to the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?

1. Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ? - Similar Threads - Organization managing updates

2. who is managing my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who is managing my computer?: It all started about 2 weeks ago. I have HP win10 home ver 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324. I did an update. Now my computer says it's "managed by my organization" but I don't have an organization, hence the HOME version. Also, my Hello pin is saying something is wrong but won't say...
  3. who is managing my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    who is managing my computer?: It all started about 2 weeks ago. I have HP win10 home ver 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324. I did an update. Now my computer says it's "managed by my organization" but I don't have an organization, hence the HOME version. Also, my Hello pin is saying something is wrong but won't say...
  4. who is managing my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Allow my organization to manage my device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Allow my organization to manage my device": Hello,I am confused about the “Allow my organization to manage my device” setting, or how work/school accounts work in general. If I sign in through my work account on my home computer, will they be able to see what I do? What can they change or see on my device?It would be...
  6. "Allow my organization to manage my device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Allow my organization to manage my device": Hello,I am confused about the “Allow my organization to manage my device” setting, or how work/school accounts work in general. If I sign in through my work account on my home computer, will they be able to see what I do? What can they change or see on my device?It would be...
  7. 20H2 windows update who is "My Organization"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    20H2 windows update who is "My Organization": I did the windows pro install on my Aleinware R17 laptop. I have been puzzled when I see the statement "Contact your administrator" when I can not make things work with the network. WHO IS MY ADMINISTRATOR ? Apparently the person is not me yet I need to be that person. And...
  8. Allow my organization to manage my device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow my organization to manage my device: Hello Everyone, I have a question, currently my work IT requested that in Microsoft Teams installed on my PC to check "Allow my organization to manage my device". Noting that I do not have the pass for this Microsoft Teams account, since the IT input it whenever MS Teams...
  9. Windows update settings are managed by my organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update settings are managed by my organization: In the Windows 10 update settings, there is a red message saying "*Some settings are managed by your organization" even though this is my own home PC that doesn't belong in any organization. Also, the computer is new and I just set it up two days ago and it came with Windows...
  10. Some settings are managed by my organization?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by my organization?: A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization"...