Windows 10: Who is "Site owner"?

Discus and support Who is "Site owner"? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dgrock58, Jan 30, 2023.

1. dgrock58 Win User

Who is "Site owner"?

Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.

:)

dgrock58, Jan 30, 2023

2. Unknown User as Owner

Hi Bree, thanks for stepping up to address this issue.
    As far as I know my External Drive has only been used on my PC.

I could try to implement your suggestion and take Ownership of those Folders.
    The "Take Ownership" link is present in my right click menu, but I'm currently logged in with my Microsoft account, so perhaps it would be better if I went Properties --> Security --> Advanced & set the Owner to Administrators, no?!

Although my mind is bugged with a new question now.
    If I change the Owner & later on I have to restore a backup (Acronis on a CD) won't I encounter problems then?

witten1972, Jan 30, 2023
  3. BobZ2 Win User
    Old Owner Name

I bought a used Axim. I changed the Device ID in Settings -> System ->

About. I changed the owner name in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Info.

But when I use Send To on a Windows 7 "desktop", the option for my

Axim lists the old owner's name. Not a major problem, but definitely

annoying. I couldn't find that name in the registry (on the Axim).

Can anyone suggest another place to look?

Thanks.

BobZ2, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Animalpak Win User

Who is "Site owner"?

GTX Titan Owners

so how many titans owners are here ? Please make a list... Short list.. *Big Grin Who is "Site owner"? :D

Animalpak, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Who is "Site owner"?

1. Who is "Site owner"? - Similar Threads - Site owner

2. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  3. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  4. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET coming up for multiple sites on multiple browsers on the same device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET coming up for multiple sites on multiple browsers on the same device....: Hi. I have an acer, windows 11 laptop. On both chrome and microsoft edge, there are two websites one for work and one for uni that have come up as ERR_CONNECTION_RESET on my laptop all day, but remain working on my phone. I have tried resetting ip address and dns and I have...
  6. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET coming up for multiple sites on multiple browsers on the same device....

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET coming up for multiple sites on multiple browsers on the same device....: Hi. I have an acer, windows 11 laptop. On both chrome and microsoft edge, there are two websites one for work and one for uni that have come up as ERR_CONNECTION_RESET on my laptop all day, but remain working on my phone. I have tried resetting ip address and dns and I have...
  7. I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...

I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...: I can't change my Minecraft online safety settings to play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-on-minecraft-mobile-and-i-look-at-my-site-to/9dc00361-c344-411b-ba07-eaa2a9202f31
  8. Who is "Site owner"?

Who is "Site owner"?: Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-site-owner/1b4185f1-f2e7-4817-b6b3-e140044a2a63
  9. Who is "Site owner"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Who is "Site owner"?: Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-site-owner/1b4185f1-f2e7-4817-b6b3-e140044a2a63
  10. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

in Windows 10 Support
    Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key": Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here) Have a look: Imgur Googling this error always ends up leading me into some tutorial where im learning how to implement "Captcha" for my own...