Windows 10: who is the best motivational speaker?

Discus and support who is the best motivational speaker? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; sandeep maheshwari!! read quotes... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bookishrestaurant, Jun 30, 2019.

1. who is the best motivational speaker?

sandeep maheshwari!!

read quotes

:)

bookishrestaurant, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jun 30, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

who is the best motivational speaker?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue who is the best motivational speaker? :p

cadaveca, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

who is the best motivational speaker?

1. who is the best motivational speaker? - Similar Threads - best motivational speaker

2. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  3. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  4. Who are these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who are these?: Hello! im wonder who are the users in groups/user names i do not know if this is malwareScreenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-are-these/c766c7de-66c4-4b52-8742-0c3d7ccce1aa
  5. Who are these?

Who are these?: Hello! im wonder who are the users in groups/user names i do not know if this is malwareScreenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-are-these/c766c7de-66c4-4b52-8742-0c3d7ccce1aa
  6. Frequent crash/bsod with no clear motive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crash/bsod with no clear motive: Issue: screen will freeze and stay on for a while, then windows/pc will restart. happens in safe mode also----------solutions tried:windows fresh install both reverting to windows 10 and windows 11updated all drivers.rolled back to a previous gpu driver over/downclocked ram,...
  7. Frequent crash/bsod with no clear motive

Frequent crash/bsod with no clear motive: Issue: screen will freeze and stay on for a while, then windows/pc will restart. happens in safe mode also----------solutions tried:windows fresh install both reverting to windows 10 and windows 11updated all drivers.rolled back to a previous gpu driver over/downclocked ram,...
  8. who tries this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    who tries this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imamitjha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/okqr9g/who_tries_this/
  9. Best free way to see who is using bandwidth on my internet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best free way to see who is using bandwidth on my internet?: I have a weird situation. I have a new copy of windows 10. Whenever I use it, the next day - even if I only use the internet sparingly, my download/uploads are 3gig (this is info from the internet provider). I don't know if win 10 is downloading things in the background or...
  10. Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.: If you bought an external Portable Speakers:, you can get lost due to the fact that the movie may not be played or the drive does not find the printer, then thisreview saysthat the problem may be that you need to install a special application. This is good advice, but what...