Windows 10: who is using memory?

Discus and support who is using memory? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a problem with memory. It is 100% but I can't understand who is using it. I would not like to restart to fix it. The thing that worries me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by einstein1969, Jul 24, 2020.

1. who is using memory?

I have a problem with memory.

It is 100% but I can't understand who is using it.

I would not like to restart to fix it.

The thing that worries me is the high use of virtual memory.

I used process monitor but it doesn't tell me how virtual memory is used.

Can anyone help me?

:)

einstein1969, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 26, 2020
  4. who is using memory?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

who is using memory?

1. who is using memory? - Similar Threads - using memory

2. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted: For some reason my post got deleted and I don't understand the reason behind ithttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-get-attempted-to-write-to-read-only-memory/3f8db31b-d5f3-4b77-bf5b-9b9ba9998f6fI'm having serious problems with my Windows...
  3. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted: For some reason my post got deleted and I don't understand the reason behind ithttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-get-attempted-to-write-to-read-only-memory/3f8db31b-d5f3-4b77-bf5b-9b9ba9998f6fI'm having serious problems with my Windows...
  4. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer: When I boot my computer, I can use it for some time and then out of nowhere, I receive a blue screen with Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory error. I've tried a safe mode with networking but each time I try it I get another blue screen with system thread exception not...
  6. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer: When I boot my computer, I can use it for some time and then out of nowhere, I receive a blue screen with Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory error. I've tried a safe mode with networking but each time I try it I get another blue screen with system thread exception not...
  7. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

9. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

10. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer