Windows 10: who killed outlook mail

Discus and support who killed outlook mail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help, I updated my computer the first week of Feb. and now I can not sync mail or open either email accounts. I am at my wits end... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LindaSBarrett, May 11, 2020.

1. who killed outlook mail

I need help, I updated my computer the first week of Feb. and now I can not sync mail or open either email accounts. I am at my wits end

:)

LindaSBarrett, May 11, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 11, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 11, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

who killed outlook mail

outlook e-mail

Thank you for giving us an update, Stan. Let's isolate the issue by performing the following steps on how to remove, then reconnect your Outlook account to your Mail app.

To remove Outlook account:

• Go to Mail app, and click the gear icon located on the bottom left corner besides the emoticon.
    • Select Manage Account.
    • Click the account that you will remove.
    • On the new window pop-up, click Delete Account to remove it from Mail app.
    • Click Delete.

To reconnect Outlook account:

• Click Accounts on the left pane.
    • Select Add accounts.
    • Select Outlook.com, then enter your log in details.

After performing the steps, please check if you can now see and receive emails on Mail app.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, May 11, 2020
Thema:

who killed outlook mail

1. who killed outlook mail - Similar Threads - killed outlook mail

2. Is Killer killing Yahoo Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Killer killing Yahoo Mail?: My Win 11 DELL PC with a Network Adapter from Killer often shows No Internet or Connection Reset for my Yahoo mail tab. All other Chrome tabs are fine. My other two Dell Win 11 machines use Qualcomm and they never have any issues with Yahoo mail. All three machines use the...
  3. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  4. Outlook and Mail

Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  5. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  6. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  7. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231
  8. Killing off 'Mail'

in Browsers and Email
    Killing off 'Mail': Please, anyone, 1. Can I disable Mail altogether? I am perfectly happy with 'Live Mail' - but not about constant duplication. 2. And, if I can't, where does all the incoming mail go, it I don't tediously delete each one? 3. If I do have to tediously delete each one,...
  9. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I don't know how but this past week every email is preceded with a round colored circle with the first letter of the email sender. How do I eliminate this item Thanks 89733
  10. Outlook mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook mail: I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the circle would contain the letter V. Thanks 85139