Windows 10: Who owns MY computer system?

Discus and support Who owns MY computer system? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why is windows 10 task scheduler showing 258 tasks none of witch I scheduled nor can I disable/stop/remove. why is it using 20% or more of my hard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yeisei, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Yeisei Win User

Who owns MY computer system?

why is windows 10 task scheduler showing 258 tasks none of witch I scheduled nor can I disable/stop/remove.

why is it using 20% or more of my hard drive when I'm not using it?

or to get right to the point!

Why is windows 10 tieing up my system at the time I want to use it?

the only virus/malware on my system seems to be the Microsoft updater witch I have 0 control over

as owner and admin of my personal pc I want control and use of my system returned to me

do I need a court order to do this?

:)

Yeisei, Dec 11, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 11, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Dec 11, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Who owns MY computer system? - Similar Threads - owns computer system

2. who is managing my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who is managing my computer?: It all started about 2 weeks ago. I have HP win10 home ver 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324. I did an update. Now my computer says it's "managed by my organization" but I don't have an organization, hence the HOME version. Also, my Hello pin is saying something is wrong but won't say...
  3. who is managing my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    who is managing my computer?: It all started about 2 weeks ago. I have HP win10 home ver 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324. I did an update. Now my computer says it's "managed by my organization" but I don't have an organization, hence the HOME version. Also, my Hello pin is saying something is wrong but won't say...
  4. who is managing my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company: Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already registered.How can I find out who did this and when?Isn't domain ownership validated at the moment of registration?Best regards,Peter...
  6. Who is my computer's administration?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Who is my computer's administration?: At one point, I was using VPN to remote into work. Ever since then my computer has begun asking me, quite frequently, to update my computer's password. Th message reads "your organization requires that you update your password." How do I remove that? I've uninstalled the VPN,...
  7. my own computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my own computer.: I am only one ever to use my computer. I want to be the admin and I should be admin. How do I change me as user to me being the admin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-own-computer/e10bc47f-b89e-4be6-b019-90d5d5e2ecaf
  8. I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...: Previous Owner/ Adminsitrator is still in the network search path. I want to remove them. Is there a security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-this-computer-i-am-the-administrator-who-is/bd7ddf9f-8460-4af5-8041-9f4ed7e4c3c9
  9. Who owns my computer, you or me?

Who owns my computer, you or me?: Today my default video player was changed from VLC Player to the Windows Media Player. I neither asked for, nor was asked about the change. When I tried to make VLC player again my choice the only option offered was to download a new, lesser quality app store version. This...
  10. Who owns this - an easy way to see who owns a file or folder.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Who owns this - an easy way to see who owns a file or folder.: [img] Information dir /q in a Command Prompt window will show you who the owner of a file or folder is. The following is my way of automating this so I can use it easily as often as I want. Add Who owns this to the Windows Explorer/File Explore/This PC right click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who owns my windows 10