Windows 10: Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

Discus and support Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Claeys1, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already registered.How can I find out who did this and when?Isn't domain ownership validated at the moment of registration?Best regards,Peter Claeys

:)

Peter Claeys1, Mar 28, 2023
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Mar 28, 2023
  3. robos Win User
    Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

I need an explanation of company email addresses

Big companies will own their own domain name. Eg.: t-systems.com or Unisys.com

They will also run their own mail server. If you manage your own mail server then you can create any mailbox name you like @ your own domain.

Thema:

Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

1. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company - Similar Threads - owns registered tenants

2. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant: We are a CSP direct partner. We need to buy perpetual licenses Windows 10 pro to our own tenant for our several internal users. Where can we purchase these licenses. Either from partner portal or somewhere else in a portal....
  3. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant: We are a CSP direct partner. We need to buy perpetual licenses Windows 10 pro to our own tenant for our several internal users. Where can we purchase these licenses. Either from partner portal or somewhere else in a portal....
  4. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who owns/registered tenants with domain name of my company: Hi,I'm trying to purchase new server license and we need to create a new tenant for this.Apparently the tenant with my domain name is already registered.How can I find out who did this and when?Isn't domain ownership validated at the moment of registration?Best regards,Peter...
  6. Domain Name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain Name: Hi I am running Windows 10, on both my PC and LAPTOP, and want to connect them as home or work group. How do I do this and how do I find my domain name please. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/domain-name/bc451822-c98e-4ed5-bd33-86bd29d176fb
  7. RAMs COMPANY NAME

in Windows 10 Customization
    RAMs COMPANY NAME: HI! DOES ANY ONE KNOW THAT HOW CAN WE CHECK THE NAME OF THE RAMs COMPANY e.g IS IT OF SAMSUNG, TOSHIBA e.t.c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rams-company-name/9ef2db41-a985-4c45-bc82-d40574c2fd5d
  8. Who owns MY computer system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who owns MY computer system?: why is windows 10 task scheduler showing 258 tasks none of witch I scheduled nor can I disable/stop/remove. why is it using 20% or more of my hard drive when I'm not using it? or to get right to the point! Why is windows 10 tieing up my system at the time I want to use it?...
  9. Who owns this - an easy way to see who owns a file or folder.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Who owns this - an easy way to see who owns a file or folder.: [img] Information dir /q in a Command Prompt window will show you who the owner of a file or folder is. The following is my way of automating this so I can use it easily as often as I want. Add Who owns this to the Windows Explorer/File Explore/This PC right click...
  10. Register windows to my name?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Register windows to my name?: Hello. Is it possible to register my windows copy (win 10 pro) to my name? Maybe a stupid question but i cant seem to find the answer to that question anywhere! Thanks alot beforehand! /T 74868