Windows 10: Who the hell is adora?

Discus and support Who the hell is adora? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello and hope all are well, I have a burning question, who is this adora on my pc? Lol They are in my user folders but not in user accounts within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weerab81, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Who the hell is adora?

Hello and hope all are well, I have a burning question, who is this adora on my pc? Lol They are in my user folders but not in user accounts within the pc. I've changed the name but still this adora keeps popping up. Anyone shed some light on this allusive user If I view my pc name it shows the name with /adora at the end

submitted by /u/weerab81
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/weerab81, Mar 29, 2020
  2. EDB
    edb Win User

MSI Adds 20" and 22" Models to Ultra-slim Adora All-in-One Series

msi adora 20 : is there no bluetooth ? ; why no hdmi -in as the adora 24 , more practical !!!!!!

3. New Gaming PC

just get all those in your list but I do suggest a h100i XD hell if you can afford just go custom cooling that bad boy of a system and slap it high overclock!!!!!

Cotton_Cup, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Who the hell is adora?

Windows : The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Adora,

The error message in your Windows 10 PC can be caused by several reasons. Since all of the credentials won't let you log in, as well as on safe mode, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• How did you uninstall your Virus Protection?
    • Have you already tried disconnecting your PC from the Internet and tried logging in using any of your credentials?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you disconnect from the Internet and create a New Local User Account and try to log in using that.

Kindly post back to further assist you regarding this issue.

Xylee Del, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Who the hell is adora?

1. Who the hell is adora? - Similar Threads - hell adora

2. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  3. How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How the hell do I remove the copilot **** OFF my computer?: I'm not really finding any solid answers to what I'm looking for. I do NOT want the copilot **** on my computer. I don't just want to delete the app I want it gone period. If anyone knows how to remove it from a windows 11 computer, please help....
  4. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716": What in the world is KB5001716? I see people complain about it far back as 2022 and why is it classified as a march 2024 update?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-2024-03-update-for-windows-10/8cc076e3-85d5-40b7-ab0c-39113b13ebe5
  5. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716": What in the world is KB5001716? I see people complain about it far back as 2022 and why is it classified as a march 2024 update?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-2024-03-update-for-windows-10/8cc076e3-85d5-40b7-ab0c-39113b13ebe5
  6. What the hell is "2024-03 Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001716"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...: why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playing games, no one is answering my question. My experience with windows has been horrible...
  8. why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...

why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playins games, no one is answering my...: why the hell does touchpad freeze when typing or playing games, no one is answering my question. My experience with windows has been horrible...
  9. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  10. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...