Windows 10: Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

Discus and support Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have two monitors hooked up to my computer and I want the task bar the to be the same. Right now on the second monitor it doesn't show mail, sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Penguin_Of_Interest, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

So I have two monitors hooked up to my computer and I want the task bar the to be the same. Right now on the second monitor it doesn't show mail, sound settings, connection settings, and the type to search bar is collapsed. It there any way to make them the exact same.

The reason for this is that I use my primary monitor to play games (Pc and console) and the second one for general browsing and other apps. A lot of the time I have the primary monitor tuned to my console and not to my computer and I hate to have to change the primary monitor all the time. Any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Penguin_Of_Interest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Penguin_Of_Interest, Nov 30, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Task Bar on dual monitors

How do you turn off the task bar on the second monitor so that you only have 1 which displays on the main monitor?

JerryAnton, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

1. Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors. - Similar Threads - same exact task

2. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  3. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  4. 2 monitors showing the exact same stuff

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 monitors showing the exact same stuff: Went on my pc and both monitors were working fine suddenly both my monitors paused.I turned one of the monitors off and on but it then showed a plain green screen so I decided to turn my pc off and on. here is the problem, both my monitors show the exact same thing and when I...
  5. I have 2 identical "windows" folders both with EXACTLY THE SAME DUPLICATED CONTENT one in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 2 identical "windows" folders both with EXACTLY THE SAME DUPLICATED CONTENT one in...: Appeared after a forced update to windows 10 version 2004. Computer has been ungodly slow since the update, stuff is freezing and "not responding" constantly. Games can no longer run on steady fps. All this after the update to 2004. Could it be because of this duplicate...
  6. How can I have the "hidden tasks" on both monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I have the "hidden tasks" on both monitors?: So I have two monitors, which I think is pretty standard for many people. It's really nice for it's ease of use and extra productivity. My problem is when I play games. When I'm playing games, sometimes I need to use the "hidden tasks" as I call them. I don't know the real...
  7. Connected 2 exact same monitors but cannot set same resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected 2 exact same monitors but cannot set same resolution: I had a Dell UP3017 monitor connected via dock to my laptop. The resolution (recommended) is 2560x1600 at 59Hz. This setup worked flawlessly. I then connected a second Dell UP3017 and the 'Display Settings' will not allow me to set the new display to the same resolution....
  8. Same color for task bar and tile bar?

Same color for task bar and tile bar?: When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar because the task bar has some dark blue background and it mixes the colors. How do I get rid of the dark blue background in the...
  9. dual monitors: want same theme on both

dual monitors: want same theme on both: Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10, all of a sudden, my NASA Hidden Universe slideshow theme displays different photos on my dual monitors. I prefer having the same picture displayed on both, as it did on Windows 7. Can anyone help? I'm running Windows 10 Professional....
  10. Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same: I bought a new PC and it came with a two partitions already set up: one (C Drive) ~100gigs for Windows 10, and one (D Drive) ~1.9 TB. When setting up OneDrive, I set it up so that files would be synced to the D rather than C drive. However, I now have two instances, exactly...