Windows 10: who tries this?

Discus and support who tries this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imamitjha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/okqr9g/who_tries_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imamitjha, Jul 15, 2021.

1. who tries this?

/u/imamitjha, Jul 15, 2021
  2. BUG
    bug Win User

Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Johnny5 Win User

who tries this?

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin who tries this? :D

Johnny5, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

who tries this?

1. who tries this? - Similar Threads - tries

2. Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App: I get error code 0x8019019a for Yahoo and 0x80070490 for Gmail.I would prefer not to reset the app if possible, since I also have a university email account SOGo on the same app that took me hours to set up.Thanks in advance for your help....
  3. My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything

in Cortana
    My seach box is just closing when i try to seach anything: hello my search box is closing so many times when i try to search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-seach-box-is-just-closing-when-i-try-to-seach/f89d229b-68e2-4c79-8752-0f6428b16bd2
  4. help my computer says low disk space when i try to do the update or a download but cant...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help my computer says low disk space when i try to do the update or a download but cant...: help my computer says low disk space when i try to do the update or a download but cant seem to clear anymore space so I cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-says-low-disk-space-when-i-try-to/af3ca683-4570-4502-9c34-428fcabdad70
  5. I was trying to play fortnite but a message that says " DXD11feature 11.0, shader...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was trying to play fortnite but a message that says " DXD11feature 11.0, shader...: I was trying to play fortnite but a message that says " DXD11feature 11.0, shader 5.0commpatable GPU requierd. I tried DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer, tried updating my drivers and windoews itself but there was no change. I have an Intel Hd 4000 graphics card. I've...
  6. trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...: i got a computer recently that can run vr. to run vr on the pc you need visual c++ for oculus app. i tried installing the program manually, no help, i tried the troubleshooting uninstal reinstal program, i looked everywhere for an answer, and so far all the answers have been...
  7. When trying to change my Privacy Settings on Windows 10 I can’t

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When trying to change my Privacy Settings on Windows 10 I can’t: When I try to change my Privacy Settings on Windows 10 I can’t because “*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”. I am using my personal Microsoft Account and there is no organization controlling it....
  8. Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that...: Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that shows " It looks like another app is using the camera already" error code 0xA00F4288I have already uninstalled all camera drivers. then rebootedI reset the camera app in the app settings....
  9. Photo app does not scroll when trying to import photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app does not scroll when trying to import photos: I can only see the first 10 photos. I want to be able to scroll down so that I can select photos to import. There is no scroll bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-does-not-scroll-when-trying-to-import/0fc08875-fa5f-4062-92e4-c17b3009ad17
  10. I'm struggling to download a .jar file, whenever I try to do so, it instantly downloads as...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm struggling to download a .jar file, whenever I try to do so, it instantly downloads as...: I have Java installed on my computer, right now I have the 32-bit but I've tried with every option they currently have. I'm not very tech savvy but I've looked up videos and have gone through the control panel > programs > associate > .jar > set default but when I try to set...