Windows 10: Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?

Discus and support Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone at Microsoft explain to me why you guys are taking away options that no one is forced to use for seemingly no reason? Many people use and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PixelDewy, May 26, 2024.

1. PixelDewy Win User

Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?

Can someone at Microsoft explain to me why you guys are taking away options that no one is forced to use for seemingly no reason? Many people use and have grown used to the small taskbar buttons. We do not need a massive taskbar on desktop, having it be an option in windows 10 was a good thing. Why purposely take it away???If you guys are trying to slowly shrink your user base then sure, you're doing great. Assuming you aren't though, why exactly are you trying to push away your large desktop user base by taking away optional features?I hope whoever is responsible for these decisions realise

:)

PixelDewy, May 26, 2024

2. W10 taskbar icons too small

I would agree that the Windows 10 taskbar buttons/icons are too small, much smaller than Win 7 or 8. The response below suggests going into the taskbar Properties and unchecking 'use small taskbar buttons', but I have had this unchecked the whole time,
    and the taskbar buttons are still too small, annoyingly so.

RobbiePeele, May 26, 2024
  3. W10 taskbar icons too small

Elsewhere in other threads, the community has raised similar issues and Microsoft's only response has been that the size of the Taskbars Icons is related to the GUI. However, if RobbiePeele's observation is correct, then Microsoft has deliberately made
    these changes .

So the question is, when are Microsoft going to do something about it?

Ian Mosley, May 26, 2024
  4. Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), May 26, 2024
Thema:

Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?

1. Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY? - Similar Threads - Whoever responsible taking

2. Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whoever is responsible for taking away the small taskbar icons in windows 11, WHY?: Can someone at Microsoft explain to me why you guys are taking away options that no one is forced to use for seemingly no reason? Many people use and have grown used to the small taskbar buttons. We do not need a massive taskbar on desktop, having it be an option in windows...
  3. Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11: Hello,I've already tried to go into Regedit, all the way to Explorer and Dword 32 bit and 0 or 1. However, after I Restart my laptop, the taskbar icons still appears large. What is going on.The problem started when I was trying to fix another issue Which still isn't fixed,...
  4. Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11: Hello,I've already tried to go into Regedit, all the way to Explorer and Dword 32 bit and 0 or 1. However, after I Restart my laptop, the taskbar icons still appears large. What is going on.The problem started when I was trying to fix another issue Which still isn't fixed,...
  5. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  6. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  7. why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away

why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away: my bluetooth is gone and wont install i want windows 10 back how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-windows-11-update-take-my-bluetooth/4d99ec0b-e7fe-4d72-8da6-091cd2c93ff3
  8. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  9. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  10. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...