Windows 10: Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

Discus and support Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i hope they burn to death submitted by /u/anders066 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anders066, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

/u/anders066, Jun 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

1. Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot - Similar Threads - Whoever made onedrive

2. onedrive signing in couldnot be made

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive signing in couldnot be made: Onedrive personal signing in not responding in my laptop Dell Inspiron 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-signing-in-couldnot-be-made/1e53c0a9-ff44-40d0-891b-c54254411996
  3. onedrive signing in couldnot be made

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive signing in couldnot be made: Onedrive personal signing in not responding in my laptop Dell Inspiron 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-signing-in-couldnot-be-made/1e53c0a9-ff44-40d0-891b-c54254411996
  4. Whoever made the shotcall to deny batchfiles from going on the task bar,what was the logic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whoever made the shotcall to deny batchfiles from going on the task bar,what was the logic?: In order to make a batchfile go on the task bar[the best place for a batch file],you need to trick windows. You need to make a short cut to a .exe and rename it to .bat somehow. It's very weird and convoluted. You can put a .exe on the task bar, but not a .bat file. What...
  5. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  6. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  7. Canon CR3 incorrect rotation when shot made in vertical

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon CR3 incorrect rotation when shot made in vertical: Windows 10 app Photos incorrect rotate Canon CR3 raw files when shot made in vertical orientation. Tried update all apps via Microsoft Store. Tried install all updates for Windows 10. Nothing fix this issue. Any idea how fix this?...
  8. Canon CR3 incorrect rotation when shot made in vertical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon CR3 incorrect rotation when shot made in vertical: Windows 10 app Photos incorrect rotate Canon CR3 raw files when shot made in vertical orientation. Tried update all apps via Microsoft Store. Tried install all updates for Windows 10. Nothing fix this issue. Any idea how fix this?...
  9. Don’t we deserve the best

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don’t we deserve the best: The CEO ( I must act like Ive Altzheimers I get accused of name dropping and being a Fanboy say the Boss is sound and you sound like a suckhole my God what happened to Honesty) Satya Nadella is a Microsoft Saint)-) When will we know that Windows Security on Windows 10 is the...
  10. Whoever thought of this

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Whoever thought of this: Hi folks From Ms's documentation : Most accounts use IMAP, but a few may use POP. You'll need a variety of settings before you start to setup your account, including incoming and outgoing mail server names, ports, and SSL settings. For many popular email account types, you...