Windows 10: Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer

Discus and support Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys, so who is MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer. The server name:pwningroot.com is owned by amazon:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peternumi, Nov 9, 2020.

1. peternumi Win User

Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer

Hi guys, so who is MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer. The server name:pwningroot.com is owned by amazon:

ec2-18-220-253-156.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com

See images below, I clicked cancel, but I am still curious on how to find the root cause of this authentication and how to fix it. I am not really that proficient with windows.

Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer cd4b1c1b-1eb5-4ec2-bf18-8fddd1bbd551?upload=true.jpg

Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer 303de843-0f4b-413c-8d69-aa456a557aa2?upload=true.jpg Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer c45179b0-9b14-4e8d-8daa-eb687318f680?upload=true.jpg

:)

peternumi, Nov 9, 2020

2. Authority certificate expired

Hi..

I own a Nokia 5130c-2. But the certificate, 'RSA Data Security, Inc.' has expired. Issuer: Secure Server Certification. Hence, i am unable to recieve signal even though i had inserted my SIM card. Please suggest me with a solution.

Sarveshg26, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Certificate errors Windows anniversary update

Hi,

This problem can occur if the client computer's clock is set so that the date/time is later than the expiry date of the web server's SSL certificate.

Resolution

To resolve this issue, an organization that hosts the secure Web site can purchase a certificate for each Web server from a third-party provider. Or, the organization can install a Microsoft Enterprise certification authority in the Active Directory forest.
    Then, the organization can use this certification authority to generate a certificate for each Web server.

Note Users of client computers that do not belong to the organization's Active Directory forest can visit the certification authority Web site to download the certificate.
    To work around this issue, install the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 (Windows SBS) self-signed certificate on the client computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).

A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
    Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer

How do I check Certificates in Win10 to make sure they are safe?

I know how to get to the Certificate Manager ( certmgr). There are two columns named "Issued To" and "Issued By", There are names of those issued certificates and then names of those that issued them. I somewhat understand the information displayed
    when you double click on one of the names. What concerns me is there are many different issuers. How can I tell who are valid issuers and certificate recipients? How do I tell if the issuer shown is the real authority and not an imposter? How do I tell
    if the entity listed in the 'Issued To" column is real? It is more concerning when I see the 'Issued To" is the same as the "Issued By" entity.. How is that supposed to instill security? Who oversees this? Back to my original question "How can I verify
    the issuer and the issued to are valid entities?"

Pinetreecc, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer

1. Whois MS-Organization-Access Certificate Issuer - Similar Threads - Whois Organization Access

2. CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization: Hi,what is the best practices for intermediate certificate renewal and deployment with the same key pair.required to deploy renewed intermediate certificate in organization before to install them on Issuing CA.may it correct to add new AIA location before to install on...
  3. CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization: Hi,what is the best practices for intermediate certificate renewal and deployment with the same key pair.required to deploy renewed intermediate certificate in organization before to install them on Issuing CA.may it correct to add new AIA location before to install on...
  4. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  5. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  6. Whois Compatibility with Windows 10 2021

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whois Compatibility with Windows 10 2021: Hi, I've tried to install the Whois program on my Windows 10 but it just won't install. I click on the program, and the command program flashes up for a fraction of a second then closes. I ran some diagnostics and Windows tells me the program isn't compatible with my...
  7. EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender: Hello I understand that applying an EV Code Signing Certificate to an exe file will overcome the screening by Windows Defender and other anti virus software. Is this so? Are there any traps? Thanks...
  8. Certificate for WiFi access goes missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate for WiFi access goes missing: hello wondering if anyone has experienced this or can help We use a certificate for our office staff to connect to our office wifi but recently quite a few users (10-15) randomly seem to lose their certificate from their laptop resulting in them not being able to access...
  9. MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors: My problem is I find MS Edge does not always react the same to sites that appear to have website certificate error problems. The following two url's are basically for the same site, due to a change in the name of the government department at some or other stage. Daily...
  10. MS Edge Problem with website security certificate

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Problem with website security certificate: Just recently Edge has been giving me an error message stating "There is a problem with this site's security certificate" when I try to log onto my work site remotely. I know the site well, have spoken to their IT department and have been assured the certificate is up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macos signin ask certificate ms-organization-access