Windows 10: Whole computer freezing

Discus and support Whole computer freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whilst running certain games like Dead by Daylight the computer will completely freeze and have to be restarted through the power button. Most times it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Falnaray, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Falnaray Win User

Whole computer freezing

Whilst running certain games like Dead by Daylight the computer will completely freeze and have to be restarted through the power button. Most times it fails to create a dump file but rarely it does.

:)

Falnaray, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 13, 2021
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Whole computer freezing

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Whole computer freezing

1. Whole computer freezing - Similar Threads - Whole computer freezing

2. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...
  4. AMD graphics freezes whole laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics freezes whole laptop: Some time back my laptop started freezing randomly sometimes when i am loging-in sometimes when i log in, sometimes it lasts like a minute and then suddenly freezes, i can do nothing about it, no reaction until the hard shutdown with holding power button, i tried everything,...
  5. AMD graphics freezes whole laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD graphics freezes whole laptop: Some time back my laptop started freezing randomly sometimes when i am loging-in sometimes when i log in, sometimes it lasts like a minute and then suddenly freezes, i can do nothing about it, no reaction until the hard shutdown with holding power button, i tried everything,...
  6. Freezing disk/whole computer?

Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  7. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  8. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors

Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors: For the past 2 weeks now my system locks up and freezes after a random amount of time, usually while performing a demanding task like playing a game or running a virus scan. I don't get a BSoD or any error in the EventViewer and my displays just show whatever I was last...
  10. Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.

Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.: Hello. This isn't a BSOD crash. But my whole computer freeze and I am not really sure where else to post. This happens whenever I try and enter a match in CSGO or I start up the game War Thunder. This also happens with all my other games. I'll try and give as much...