Windows 10: Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.

Discus and support Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had my PC built and running for nearly two years now with little to no issues, until recently. I have a problem where randomly my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CalvinSpear, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.

I have had my PC built and running for nearly two years now with little to no issues, until recently. I have a problem where randomly my entire computer will just start stuttering extremely hard in a random pattern. When i say entire computer i literally mean everything, its not just one application its everything, my mouse movement stutters, music or videos I'm watching stutter, everything. The problem doesn't stop until i restart my PC. I have done some poking around to try and see if i could find out what is wrong but i cant find anything. I checked my power usage which is never maxed for my PSU, my processor, ram, and GPU usage never exceed 20% while this is happening, i still have half my ram available, and nothing is anywhere close to overheating. I have also checked to make sure my windows is fully updated, as well as all my drivers for everything Yes everything. I have noticed that when i am downloading an adobe PDF document it startsThis has happened twice. I completely uninstalled adobe and its products but the problem persisted. I have tested it and it never does the problem when i try, it is just random. The problem also happens while doing other things on my pc, even when i turn it on and leave it on the desktop for some time. It may also not happen at all, i have had nights where i play games for 8 hours with no problems. I genuinely cant find the problem, and if anyone has something i could look into that would be awesome because im about to just factory reset my pc.

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 7600k

GPU: Aorus RTX 2070 xtreme

PSU: 750W EVGA gold cert

Ram: 24gb of DDR4 at 2400mHz

Mobo: MSI z270 mortar

Processor Cooling: Corsair H60 AIO

PC cooling: 6 NZXT AER RGB2 120mm fans + 1 140 mm AER RGB 2 fan.

Storage: 500gb SSD with 100GB free.

:)

CalvinSpear, Apr 8, 2020
  2. RAR99 Win User

computer running low on resources

I get a message : "your computer is running low on resources"

RAR99, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - 'Your computer is low on memory' alert message is displayed randomly.

How do I know when a program is using the most memory? I have no understanding of how to measure that usage. What constitutes "overuse" of memory?

I would also suggest you to check if a program overuses memory

If the computer becomes low on memory whenever you run certain programs, one or more of those programs might have a memory leak. To stop a memory leak, you need to close the program. To repair a memory leak, you need to check for updates for
    the program or contact the publisher of the software.

To determine which program is using the most memory, follow these steps:

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key to open Task Manager.
    • Click the Processes tab.
    • To sort programs by memory usage, click Memory.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

JamesAMullins, Apr 8, 2020
  4. SPKEIR Win User

Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.

computer running low on resources

Access Samsung S8

SPKEIR, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.

1. Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage. - Similar Threads - Whole computer starts

2. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  3. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  4. Random low gpu usage leads to whole pc on 10 and below fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random low gpu usage leads to whole pc on 10 and below fps: Hi, I have a pc with specs:Intel Xeon 2600Amd rx46016gb ram ddr3 1300mhz i thinkPsu cooler master 550WWindows 10 proFirst when I bought the pc, the fps in game was great and I could list the games such as,Warzone- 55+ fpsApex- 70+ fpsValorant- 90+ fpsGenshin- steady 60 fpsBut...
  5. Random low gpu usage leads to whole pc on 10 and below fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random low gpu usage leads to whole pc on 10 and below fps: Hi, I have a pc with specs:Intel Xeon 2600Amd rx46016gb ram ddr3 1300mhz i thinkPsu cooler master 550WWindows 10 proFirst when I bought the pc, the fps in game was great and I could list the games such as,Warzone- 55+ fpsApex- 70+ fpsValorant- 90+ fpsGenshin- steady 60 fpsBut...
  6. Random low gpu usage leads to whole pc on 10 and below fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer randomly stutters playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly stutters playing audio: Hello, I've been having audio issues for the past month or so and nothing I've done seems to help. Whenever I'm listening to youtube or other audio sources they will randomly stutter and cause my whole computer to lag at the same time. This happens pretty frequently, with...
  8. Low ram usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low ram usage: I have recently installed 4gb additional ram, so now I have 8gb of total ram, but system shows that 3.65gb is usable, How to solve this problem?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-ram-usage/76d9ad30-c977-4c21-9166-3544f350ef06
  9. low RAM usage.

low RAM usage.: I am using windows 10 32-bit version. I have 2* 2GB RAMs installed. So, windows shows that i have 4GB RAM installed but beside it, it says 929 mb usable. (This didnt happen when i was using windows 7.I also dont have this problem in my desktop where i have same version of...
  10. Computer is running low on resources

Computer is running low on resources: I can't use my computer. It did turned on but theres a prompt saying I cant sign in and the computer is running low on resources. Whats this? How to resolve this?...