Windows 10: Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.

Discus and support Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using a custom built PC that I built about a year ago, and I use it daily for school work and gaming. Ever since I built it, I would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eaton2288, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Eaton2288 Win User

Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.

Hello, I'm using a custom built PC that I built about a year ago, and I use it daily for school work and gaming. Ever since I built it, I would get occasional BSODs without any error codes or info. For the last 2 months or so, I've been getting BSODs daily, sometimes multiple, with different error codes each time. Some of the error codes I've been getting include:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - nvlddmkm.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - usbxhci.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - WdFilter.sys

I'm trying to figure out if the BSODs are hardware related or software related with possibly a bad driver or installation. I have already tested and ruled out bad memory as the cause through memtest. Other than that, I haven't done much testing. I do have Bluescreenview installed to get a better look at the crashes.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

GTX 1050ti

Gigabyte Aorus M

16gb 3200mhz

Kingston A400

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Eaton2288, Jan 30, 2021

2. BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Jan 30, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time. :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time.

1. Whole host of BSODs with different error codes each time. - Similar Threads - Whole host BSODs

2. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  3. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  4. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time: Hello, I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the PC: AMD Chipset Driver, Radeon Adrenalin 2020, Realtek Audio Driver, Realtek Lan Driver, and the PC started to act weird with...
  6. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  7. BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.

BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.: I am trying to troubleshoot a BSOD that happens a lot recently, The PC is relatively new in terms of parts, the oldest parts being the 2nd HDD i believe. Going through the event logs it says the BSOD code is "154" however it doesn't give much info beyond that. Stop...
  8. BSOD with different error messages each time

BSOD with different error messages each time: For the past few days I have been getting BSOD's randomly (after hours of using the computer.) Each time has a different error message. Specs: GTX 1070 i5 7600k msi z270-a pro 1x 8gb DDR4 ram Sandisk 120GB ssd (windows installed here) 1TB Harddrive Possibly...
  9. BSOD with different error codes each time...

BSOD with different error codes each time...: I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve since fixed all of that. PC was stable for a few of months but now I get the BSOD all the time and it gives different error...
  10. BSOD Different error messages each time?

BSOD Different error messages each time?: Randomly when browsing the internet I'll get bluescreen's 10-20 minutes in. I haven't tested many things but I have updated a couple of drivers in spite of what I thought may have helped.. Can anyone assist? 38862