Windows 10: Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in

Discus and support Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I plug a controller in it starts scrolling rampantly down. I thought I fixed this and now it scrolls right constantly instead and this is bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DizzlesDJ, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in

Whenever I plug a controller in it starts scrolling rampantly down. I thought I fixed this and now it scrolls right constantly instead and this is bad because I can't play my game pass games and I'm resetting every 5-10 minutes just join anyone's game. I thought it was a driver issue but it came back with vengence sideways.

submitted by /u/DizzlesDJ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DizzlesDJ, Feb 4, 2021

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 4, 2021
  4. pedsto Win User

Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in

1. Whole lotta' scrolling when I plug a controller in - Similar Threads - Whole lotta' scrolling

2. bsod when plugging in xbox controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod when plugging in xbox controller: got a bsod for about 0.1 of a second then it rebooted.this is what i got in event viewer:- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. bsod when plugging in xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod when plugging in xbox controller: got a bsod for about 0.1 of a second then it rebooted.this is what i got in event viewer:- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  5. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  6. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Prompt boxes are being rapidly scrolled through after plugging in controller.

Prompt boxes are being rapidly scrolled through after plugging in controller.: After I plug in my controller to my windows 10 computer to play a game with it, when I go to navigate my windows key menu or my xbox game bar menu all the prompts boxes are being scrolled through rapidly. Its as if you were to spam tab at an insanely fast rate. It is stopping...
  8. Prompt boxes are being rapidly scrolled through after plugging in controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prompt boxes are being rapidly scrolled through after plugging in controller.: After I plug in my controller to my windows 10 computer to play a game with it, when I go to navigate my windows key menu or my xbox game bar menu all the prompts boxes are being scrolled through rapidly. Its as if you were to spam tab at an insanely fast rate. It is stopping...
  9. Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in: Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in. My controller have some issues, one of them is that the trigger button the right one shifts, witch means that it's always slightly pressed. I think this is what is causing this scrolling problem. Also this...
  10. Scroll control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll control: When searching through files, I scroll down the page and before I can look at something, the page jumps back up to the top. This happens even when the scroll bar is supposedly locked....