Windows 10: Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet

Discus and support Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just put my computer together, it is a Dell Desktop. It was ordered with Windows 11 and Microsoft Office on it already and for a couple of hours it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeptemberP., Jan 26, 2022.

1. Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet

I just put my computer together, it is a Dell Desktop. It was ordered with Windows 11 and Microsoft Office on it already and for a couple of hours it will be fine and then if I go to use one of my open tabs the whole screen turns a light blue and then I can't get to any of my tabs and have to turn the computer off and start again. Not the thing I want to do when dealing with the public. I did call Dell thinking it was something with the actual computer and they said it isn't. The tech that was helping me was on my computer and couldn't see it from her end. What can I do to fix this?

:)

SeptemberP., Jan 26, 2022

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet

OldNavyGuy, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet

1. Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet - Similar Threads - Whole Screen Goes

2. blue screen no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen no internet: Hi after an up date over night my screen was blue with a message saying click to set up your pin again this did not work as the computer has blocked the internet i have tried many tricks to start the computer no luck hope you can help David...
  3. blue screen no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen no internet: Hi after an up date over night my screen was blue with a message saying click to set up your pin again this did not work as the computer has blocked the internet i have tried many tricks to start the computer no luck hope you can help David...
  4. Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whole Screen Goes A light blue and can't use internet: I just put my computer together, it is a Dell Desktop. It was ordered with Windows 11 and Microsoft Office on it already and for a couple of hours it will be fine and then if I go to use one of my open tabs the whole screen turns a light blue and then I can't get to any of my...
  5. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...: I've been facing this problem recently, tried nearly every solution there is on the internet reinstalled drives, windows multiple times, I don't know if It's a hardware issue but I've tried sending it to some people to check the hardware and they said it was "fine", don't...
  6. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  7. Whole screen goes black

Whole screen goes black: Hello, This issue has been happening for over a month, and it's so annoying! It first happened when I tried to play a Youtube video. Basically what happened was I clicked on the video, it loaded for half a second, then froze for about 2 seconds, then my screen completely...
  8. Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?: [ATTACH] and there no left internet for surfing in the browser because my internet plan is 1mbps https://preview.redd.it/66e163xzg9v51.png?width=668&format=png&auto=webp&s=910c94c972c1d2547a3ba730f9691426d68444f0 submitted by /u/hamadax97 [link] [comments]...
  9. blue light that screen emits

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue light that screen emits: I use the night light setting after nine. If i set it lower and lower will it filter ALL or most of the blue light from the laptop? Or is there a reliable software that will do that at no cost? I'm not asking for MS endorsements or products. Thanks Paula...
  10. Blue light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/