Windows 10: Whole screen moves when I use the mouse

Discus and support Whole screen moves when I use the mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix the problem with the whole screen moving when I use the mouse? It started the other day. Did I accidently click on something? How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Penguin2013, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Whole screen moves when I use the mouse

How can I fix the problem with the whole screen moving when I use the mouse? It started the other day. Did I accidently click on something? How can I fix it. I have Windows 10 and recently game I play installed HTML5 but no one else is having this problem. HELP - please Thank you

:)

Penguin2013, Jan 15, 2020

2. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 15, 2020
  3. when mouse moves, the screen changes

I should give better examples for your understanding. Say I click on Cortana, her search box appears along with suggestions. If I move my mouse towards any suggestion, the page goes back to the desktop Before my mouse can reach the suggestion. One more......
    If I want to see the property values of an application, I click property, and the property pop up screen appears, but when I try to click the "apply" button which is located at the bottom of propery screen, and miss the mark ever so slightly, that's right,
    the screen goes back to the prior screen minimizing the properties pop up screen. This is very frustrating. Please help me fix this issue

ADaleSmith, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Whole screen moves when I use the mouse

Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Whole screen moves when I use the mouse

1. Whole screen moves when I use the mouse - Similar Threads - Whole screen moves

2. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  3. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  4. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  5. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  6. screen flickering when moving mouse

7. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  8. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  9. Mouse not moving in screen

10. My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard: In games, I press the W key, I can't also use my mouse at the same time. Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-doesnt-move-when-i-use-the-keyboard/5bb82da2-7d9a-4513-8242-2da7c16c0133

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why when i move the mouse the whole screen moves

2. whole screen moves with mouse