Windows 10: Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

Discus and support Whole system freezes, nothing helps. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So about a week ago I bought a new computer with windows 10 and it crashed today, when i turned it on and moved my mouse (even on login screen) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vimbuxslv, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Vimbuxslv Win User

Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

So about a week ago I bought a new computer with windows 10 and it crashed today, when i turned it on and moved my mouse (even on login screen) the sytem completely freezed (same happens in safe mode). And I received a bsod saying that a critical process died. It doesn't let me reinstall windows 10 either. Nothing helps, troubleshooting doesn't work aswell.

:)

Vimbuxslv, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 16, 2019
  3. COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

1. Whole system freezes, nothing helps. - Similar Threads - Whole system freezes

2. Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot: I had 2 roblox...one that roblox player which started to freeze whole system and 2nd one that Microsoft Store one also started to crash suddenly one day...I tried reinstalling it, resetting it, deleting all its files and reinstalling but didn't workedEven tried reinstalling...
  3. Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot: I had 2 roblox...one that roblox player which started to freeze whole system and 2nd one that Microsoft Store one also started to crash suddenly one day...I tried reinstalling it, resetting it, deleting all its files and reinstalling but didn't workedEven tried reinstalling...
  4. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  5. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  6. Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors

Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors: For the past 2 weeks now my system locks up and freezes after a random amount of time, usually while performing a demanding task like playing a game or running a virus scan. I don't get a BSoD or any error in the EventViewer and my displays just show whatever I was last...
  7. Whole computer freezing

Whole computer freezing: Whilst running certain games like Dead by Daylight the computer will completely freeze and have to be restarted through the power button. Most times it fails to create a dump file but rarely it does....
  8. AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update: Good Day!, Im new here and I need help. My AutoCAD 2021 have been crashing and freezing my whole system. I have observed that it all started after the latest windows update and i have to resort to force shut down my laptop. I have tried reverting to the 2017 version but its...
  9. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  10. Completely random lag spikes that freezes whole of system

Completely random lag spikes that freezes whole of system: I've had this problem for a long time and I could never bother to get around to fixing it. It only started to happen after I had Windows 10 on my computer. Anything I'd do at any moment I will have lag spikes that occur on random intervals and for random lengths of time. It...