Windows 10: whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.

Discus and support whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a new switch for my network. it downloaded 3 updates and went back to denying me access to windows update. here is a screen shot of the 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cryofreeze, Nov 22, 2021.

1. whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.

i bought a new switch for my network. it downloaded 3 updates and went back to denying me access to windows update. here is a screen shot of the 3 updates that downloaded, that caused my computer to no longer access the updates. this is new and exciting, i couldn't uninstall kb976902 the other two uninstalled just fine but i couldn't even get the option to appear with that one. 22nov21 more new and exciting, completely uninstalled the o.s., took my switch out of the mix, and tried to use updates straight from the modem. code 80072efe came up right away this time, no updates at all. i

:)

cryofreeze, Nov 22, 2021

2. error code 80072efe windows 10 update

Hello Mohan,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with error code: 80072efe while loading Windows 10 on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

This issue might be caused by a connection interruption between your computer and the Windows Update servers.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Anup Karkal 1709” replied on September 30, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...80072efe/b5295ab2-43cb-4b6c-a756-ddcbb7abe786

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Error code 80072EFE while upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance you required to resolve the issue.

The error code 80072EFE might be caused by a connection interruption between your computer and the Windows Update servers.

I would suggest that you refer to the post provided in the link below which discuss and rectify the same issues.

Link 1: Post by
    TaurArian

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...80072efe/9a1c5c09-8022-404f-a4aa-942e705a319d

Link 2: Post by
    Bill Smithers

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...up-while/431f56b9-3bcd-4a68-aa94-b005f1e3ff59

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Involute Win User

whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I’m sorry, Zbook, but I’m still confused. If, as you say, “Windows can deleted needed files,” what’s the point of performing all the steps now, long after the last BSOD? If you always need these steps performed, why not list them with the sticky instructions at the top of the forum asking for the V2 log collector to be run?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, krzemien. I’ll update my driver and see if that fixes it, though I’m on whatever came after 1803 (1905? I’m not at my PC at the moment).

Involute, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.

1. whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused. - Similar Threads - whoo hoo ask

2. Windows 7 error code - 80072EFE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 error code - 80072EFE: Hi, iam getting windows update error code-80072EFE in windows 7, 64-bit. cant able to get new updates, can anyone please help me with this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-error-code-80072efe/270f7eef-bb2e-47d0-a7d5-21305d20a85a
  3. Windows 7 error code - 80072EFE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 error code - 80072EFE: Hi, iam getting windows update error code-80072EFE in windows 7, 64-bit. cant able to get new updates, can anyone please help me with this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-error-code-80072efe/270f7eef-bb2e-47d0-a7d5-21305d20a85a
  4. Window 7 update error code 80072EFE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 update error code 80072EFE: I recently install Window 7 Ultimate into my computer but when I try to get it to update on Window update, it always says "Code 80072EFE Windows update encountered an unknown error." Then, I go to services and change Window update to automatic,but it doesn't update Then, I...
  5. Window 7 update error code 80072EFE

Window 7 update error code 80072EFE: I recently install Window 7 Ultimate into my computer but when I try to get it to update on Window update, it always says "Code 80072EFE Windows update encountered an unknown error." Then, I go to services and change Window update to automatic,but it doesn't update Then, I...
  6. whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.

whoo hoo now i can ask my own question about windows 7 code 80072efe cause i'm truely confused.: i bought a new switch for my network. it downloaded 3 updates and went back to denying me access to windows update. here is a screen shot of the 3 updates that downloaded, that caused my computer to no longer access the updates. this is new and exciting, i couldn't uninstall...
  7. I'm thinking about getting an SSD for my laptop now but I have questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm thinking about getting an SSD for my laptop now but I have questions: One: should i create a new installation or just use drive copying software? Cause the ssd i want is 240gb while the original hard drive is 450gb and with windows 10 and some apps installed such as eclipse for java, and microsoft edge, and minecraft java/bedrock, and some...
  8. I'm confused about windows license here

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm confused about windows license here: I have a question, is it legal to use non-activated windows? because I found different answers about this in a Microsoft thread like this I'm sorry if my English is bad, coz I'm not English...
  9. I'm not really asking a question...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm not really asking a question...: Until recently, I thought Microsoft was fantastic. I never had any problems with the Operating Systems, or software, and customer service was always willing to help no matter what the problem. Things have changed so drastically that I can't even use Windows anymore without...
  10. I'm confused about "Administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm confused about "Administrator": When I got my new laptop with Win 10, I took my Local account as an Administrator. I thought it gave me full rights to do everything. However, every so often, a pop-up tells me i need to be an Administrator. And I must bypass it by pressing Enter, or something like that. (...