Windows 10: Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

Discus and support Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M1ghty_boy, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

/u/M1ghty_boy, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

Source...

Brink, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

Read more...

Jw-g6IuBVJE

IUBTY25bDOQ

Brink, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

Sway view count.

Hello

A pleasure to help you as an Independent Consultant.

Regarding the incident that is presented, this option was not available. But now it is ready to take control of the people who visualize the themes created from the Sway Online.

I suggest you do the tests of different web browsers.

If possible take a screenshot and attach it.

In the following Forum associated with the technology of Sway where all the requested functions are gathered that by the users, this topic is discussed.

https://sway.uservoice.com/forums/264674-sway-s...

I look forward to your comments on the recommendations.

Regards

Cosbit2409, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

1. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?! - Similar Threads - Who's idea was

2. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  3. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  4. Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?: Hey guys and girls, I have a love for android, but I do not want all that on my phone. I have tried Bluestacks Native, RemixOS player(both Boot up version and in Windows App), and a few emulators. Who has a good idea of what I can do to run Android Apps on Windows itself,...
  5. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  6. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  7. Film and tv, camera, sway app updates

Film and tv, camera, sway app updates: Noticed earlier today app updates for these came through. Installed fine on my laptop, films and tv app update glitched on my desktop - after manually kicking off the update it seemed to complete, vanish, then re appear with download symbol. Tried again but it only downloaded...
  8. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786
  9. Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..: Today we’re introducing a brand new app to the Office portfolio. Say hello to Sway! Sway is an entirely different way to express yourself and bring your ideas to life. When your ideas are born, you want to explore, visualize and share them—quickly and easily, wherever you...
  10. Sway feature updates - Internet embeds and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sway feature updates - Internet embeds and more: It’s been a little over a month since we expanded Sway Preview so anybody could create Sways and help us shape and improve Sway together. It’s been exciting to get more feedback from broader usage. And we’ve been hard at work making Sway even better, based on how our...