Windows 10: Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Discus and support Who's up for a game of "What is it?" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ??? Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdwinMarrero, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ???

Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people to trust them ?

:)

EdwinMarrero, Jun 12, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Angela Pun, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

1. Who's up for a game of "What is it?" - Similar Threads - Who's game

2. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?: I was under the impression that this page was where people came when they had a question no one else seemed to be able to solve or understand concerning Windows.I recently had a question regarding the Classic Paint software that came with Windows since Win95, and was informed...
  3. Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA...: Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA HORIZON 5 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-didnt-received-the-gifts-which-comes-to/dbb7354f-438a-4717-b55a-5e696f0d15fa
  4. Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA...

Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA...: Why I Didn't Received the gifts Which comes to every player Who is new to the game FORZA HORIZON 5 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-didnt-received-the-gifts-which-comes-to/dbb7354f-438a-4717-b55a-5e696f0d15fa
  5. while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to...: while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-im-gaming-my-headset-mouse-and-keyboard/c81180ef-9392-44f0-81a8-429520625574
  6. while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to...

while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to...: while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-im-gaming-my-headset-mouse-and-keyboard/c81180ef-9392-44f0-81a8-429520625574
  7. Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region: Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region. The error code states: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.How can I have this purchase refunded as he is unable to add it to his account?...
  8. How to know who redeemed a game code?

How to know who redeemed a game code?: Five years ago I purchased Minecraft for my PC. I only just realized it includes Minecraft for Windows 10. When I tried to redeem it, it says it has already been used. I checked all of my Microsoft accounts and none of them have Minecraft in the app library. I think it may...
  9. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?: How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?...
  10. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO: Its 11th International Classification of Diseases (ICD) will include the condition "gaming disorder". The draft document describes it as a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour so severe that it takes "precedence over other life interests". Some countries...