Windows 10: Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Discus and support Who's up for a game of "What is it?" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ??? Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdwinMarrero, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ???

Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people to trust them ?

:)

EdwinMarrero, Jun 12, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

Angela Pun, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

1. Who's up for a game of "What is it?" - Similar Threads - Who's game

2. Google Earth Pro... for who?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Earth Pro... for who?: I needed to use Google Earth tonight. I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy. I'm running Windows 10 and of course it's the latest update (it's not like we have a choice there, right?) So I launch the thing and it looks great! Just one little...
  3. How to know who redeemed a game code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know who redeemed a game code?: Five years ago I purchased Minecraft for my PC. I only just realized it includes Minecraft for Windows 10. When I tried to redeem it, it says it has already been used. I checked all of my Microsoft accounts and none of them have Minecraft in the app library. I think it may...
  4. for all those people out there who think they know about activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    for all those people out there who think they know about activation: digital keys are of the microsoft basis not on your computer there is only a trce element on your machine using third party software to activate a machine will only allow 128 days of activation but in the future microsoft may just extend the use of the digital license the...
  5. Windows 10 bug Build 1903 May Update! Please see people who have build 1903 May Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 bug Build 1903 May Update! Please see people who have build 1903 May Update: Windows 10 users! If you have build 1903, there is a bug that hackers can use with a .job file. And Microsoft if you are looking at this please release a patch that everybody can download for the may update of windows 10. This is just a let you know question. You can reply...
  6. Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who can I communicate with a Windows Defender Issue: Windows Defender Since I have fixed my system during the updates for each “Builds Version.” I am confused about – why the Windows Defender file, “MSASCUI.EXE” has been removed from the “Program Files\Windows Defender” folder. This file “MSASCUI.EXE” is the only one that...
  7. What Happens To Those Of Us Who Can't Update Beyond 1709?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Happens To Those Of Us Who Can't Update Beyond 1709?: From Googling people like me there seem to be an awful lot who have tried every which way to install 1803 and then 1809 and no doubt 1903 will be the same. What did Microsoft do to the updates that made them so finicky? 132080
  8. OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(

in Browsers and Email
    OK, who puts my mail in the trash? :(: Sometimes SOMEONE puts my mail inside the trash folder of my Outlook account. It wasn't me, that's for sure... And most of the times I have to relocate the mail from the TRASH-folder to the INBOX folder. So I have a hunch that someone is snooping around inside my mail account...
  9. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?: How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?...
  10. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO: Its 11th International Classification of Diseases (ICD) will include the condition "gaming disorder". The draft document describes it as a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour so severe that it takes "precedence over other life interests". Some countries...