Windows 10: Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update?

Discus and support Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently had a Windows 10 update and on restart my Bluetooth icon disappeared from the Action Centre (bottom right of screen where various settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Medway508, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Medway508 Win User

Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update?

Recently had a Windows 10 update and on restart my Bluetooth icon disappeared from the Action Centre (bottom right of screen where various settings live). Checked in Device Manager and it is still there but the system says not connected. No idea how you are supposed to connect it. Tried looking online and followed advice so uninstalled the device & rebooted. Icon came back up and reconnected to my speakers. 10 minutes later, no icon and no Bluetooth. Checked the manufacturer (Intel) and the driver is the latest. Since then the Bluetooth icon comes up on start up. But before I can click on it, the icon is gone.

Bluetooth is "Intel centrino wireless bluetooth + high speed virtual adapter". Wireless working OK and I'm using it now.

Anyone know what is happening and why?

:)

Medway508, Jun 11, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Couple of things:

Disappearing icons during normal use is not something that Windows tends to do, so there's a problem somewhere on your system.

Leaving Windows Update for so long is asking for problems. Set the updater to download critical updates, but install only when you say so. This way, Windows will be kept up to date and the updates will be a lot smaller, reducing the chance of something going wrong.

So, what's infrarecorder?

qubit, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Hello

After I updated a ton of security updates with care to only update the certain critical ones no anything else.

The hardcoded icons have disappeared during reboot, those icons that you drag out of start menu and it automatically creates it, and the network icon that you right-click in the start menu and select "show on desktop"

But there was also a freeze during the update process, when rebooted it re-do the stuff that it does at boot so i think it was fine , but the icon thing happend, it always has to be something.

I so hate the windows update, I haven't updated for half a year and now i did a manual careful update and I think i will never do it again for win7 EVER on this PC.

Icons keep disappearing after a certain period of days while several sessions passed. Let's say every 5 days or a week, 3 times now. I want to have my system stuff out like Control panel, add remove programs, all the sys stuff.

EDIT: Exact icons are "network" "sound" and "programs and features"

Found something it can be certain settings for icon cleanup

http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/ada5d392-2af7-43c3-9191-08baf63f0098/

Stupid updates messing with my settings*Mad Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update? :mad:

RuskiSnajper, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Len Rorke Win User

Bluetooth icon disappeared.

I have searched everywhere for my bluetooth icon. It has disappeared from device manager completely. Is there a way of rolling back an update with Windows 10? I suspect an update suddenly made my bluetooth disappear.

Len Rorke, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Whu has bluetooth Icon disappeared after windows update? - Similar Threads - Whu has bluetooth

2. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update: After the latest Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth has disappeared. I've been in chat with Microsoft support, but so far, they haven't been able to help. this is the second time this has happened to me. I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. Does Anyone have a fix?...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update: After the latest Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth has disappeared. I've been in chat with Microsoft support, but so far, they haven't been able to help. this is the second time this has happened to me. I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. Does Anyone have a fix?...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth icon disappeared

Bluetooth icon disappeared: I was trying to pair my airpods and couldn't hear nothing. After a bit it notified me if I Had Audio problems. I went through the thing then when i tried to pair them again my Bluetooth icon has disappeared. I went to settings and the on/off button was missing. Help?...
  6. My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".

My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".: Device Mgr says its disconnected. It is a Lenovo 330 Ideapad -there is no hard switch and no opening of or working on any hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-icon-has-disappeared/1ff816e9-2ce1-4a35-9e7f-0779f8d47ccf
  7. My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared: I no longer have access to turn on my Bluetooth in the settings. How do fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-has-disappeared/31e6efe2-b521-4f96-8335-ee9ed5cc5e2a
  8. Bluetooth Disappears After Windows Update

Bluetooth Disappears After Windows Update: Hello! I purchased this Bluetooth dongle 3 days ago on amazon, and it was working perfectly until a windows update appeared and then it just literally disappeared. I installed drivers for the dongle, and it is now only showing "Bluetooth Radios" and under it, it is "CSR...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows Update

Bluetooth disappeared after Windows Update: After windows update, my bluetooth disappeared. I ran the troubleshooter and it says this device doesn't have bluetooth. Before the update, both my keyboard and phone were connected via bluetooth, now I can't even turn it on. Please help....
  10. Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update: I need help again every time there is a windows update my laptop has issues. now the battery icon disappeared I have tried some methods that go on the internet, but I can not find the solution * Original title: I need help again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth icon disappeared after updates

2. task tray icons missing

3. windows update bluetooth disappeared

4. after windows update bluetooth dissapeared