Windows 10: Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram

Discus and support Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im using acer laptop and in this photo i didnt open any apps , and the antimalware never stops running idk why [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by remivln, Jun 17, 2020.

1. remivln Win User

Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram

im using acer laptop and in this photo i didnt open any apps , and the antimalware never stops running idk why

Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram 0af59a8c-6043-4a76-b2f0-999cbc377e9e?upload=true.png

:)

remivln, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps) to recognize the 8 GB RAM as installed on my Lenovo laptop
    Wait for response!
    Thank you!
    A great day!

AdrianDragomir1, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

* Duplicate. Merged.

Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps) to recognize the 8 GB RAM as installed on my Lenovo laptop
    Wait for response!
    Thank you!

AdrianDragomir1, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram

Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

@
    AdrianDragomir1

Please stop posting the same question two or more times.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram

1. Why 50% of my ram is used for background apps, i have 8 gb ram - Similar Threads - Why 50% ram

2. 3 GB of Ram used into nothing while having 8 GB RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 GB of Ram used into nothing while having 8 GB RAM: Why does my laptop just take 3 GB of ram out of nothing when i have 8 GB ram whats the issue??? My friend said that i could have someone mining bitcoin on my laptop...
  3. 3 GB of Ram used into nothing while having 8 GB RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 GB of Ram used into nothing while having 8 GB RAM: Why does my laptop just take 3 GB of ram out of nothing when i have 8 GB ram whats the issue??? My friend said that i could have someone mining bitcoin on my laptop...
  4. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  5. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  6. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. fingerprint unavailable and ram is consuming 45% of the 8 gb ram in the background

fingerprint unavailable and ram is consuming 45% of the 8 gb ram in the background: hello i am using windows 10 not pro , my laptop is asus d509dj ryzen 7 , ram 8 gb, 512 gb ssd My problrm is my laptops ram is being used like 45% without doing anything , i mean the background process is eating all the half of the ram , but why >? and my another problem...
  8. I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb: I had 8gb of RAM and decided to get another 8gb of RAM. After the installation I went on task manager > processes and it says I have 16 gb of memory, but below that it says memory usage 7.9 gb. Also at the bottom it says hardware reserved 8.1 gb and in all my games its says I...
  9. Background processes using 10 gb of ram?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background processes using 10 gb of ram?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nitronium777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij15r3/background_processes_using_10_gb_of_ram/
  10. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable. How do I remove the hardware memory reserved? My motherboard is: GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 with the latest bios (F3) I tried changing it in the msconfig but it doesn't work. My OS is on x64....