Windows 10: Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install....

Discus and support Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.315.1334.0. Pending install error. retry. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YeMin2, May 24, 2020.

1. YeMin2 Win User

Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install....

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.315.1334.0. Pending install error. retry. Why?

:)

YeMin2, May 24, 2020
  2. Ozpeg Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.

I am trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 1903 but keep seeing the error "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install."

How do I find out which driver is affecting the Windows10 update, so I can uninstall it

Ozpeg, May 24, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 24, 2020
  4. Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install....

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install....

1. Why A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install.... - Similar Threads - Why current driver

2. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  5. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  6. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/99d6ba0d-5a43-4a4e-8fcb-b20d2acab413
  8. "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

"A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." I see this has been an ongoing issue over the last three years. That I'm as the next customer in line for endless hours of "repeated' research. Do you plan...
  9. "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hi, I've been trying to update my driver but it won't allow me to due to the message above. Is there generally a certain issue that correlates with this message, or could it be numerous problems? I've disabled the previous driver under optional updates and that did nothing....
  10. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hey guys. I have a problem, when i want to update my windows i get this error. [ATTACH] Everything goes well but when it wants to install i get this error. It would be great if someone could help me. Thanks for reading....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install. well keep trying to install.

2. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install. Well keep trying to install. Windows 10 2004