Windows 10: why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working?

Discus and support why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; you really can't figure this out yet Microsoft? Mac is so much less trouble and yes to me its worth the money. I get this for free...for better or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CPTD, Sep 4, 2018.

1. CPTD Win User

why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working?

you really can't figure this out yet Microsoft? Mac is so much less trouble and yes to me its worth the money. I get this for free...for better or worse. LINUX has issues but they actually answer the question instead of referring me to 5 other conversation threads to try and wade through it myself. I am asking why this **** happens every update and i lost hours of valuable work time!

Lenovo 700-25ish

runs fine. have to replace some of my memory sticks so not using OSX from mac on my virtual hard drive to sav memory. I love windows 10 about 50% of the time. I really do enjoy it when I enjoy it, too bad it is plagued with time consuming crap that you shouldn't have to deal with. I mean the OS is so unreliable it should be given free....like everyone else does! (or just about..i get OSX updates for free and they are seamless....SEAMLESS! that is a foreign word or MS. I am not dogging the hard working employees. I am dogging the exuberant prices for new software that is being sold to the public knowing it I will be total freaking rubbish for months because they like us to do their work for them and tell them what sucks and what is intolerable. You wonder why they are the such a big mark for online activists.

So please go ahead and tell me to go to device manager, check hidden folders if I dont' see the blue tooth listed, then find it, click update driver then go to services, restart services, then if that doesn't do then uninstall the driver and restart computer which will automatically kick in a new install.. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING! CAN'T YOU STOP WASTING OUR DAMN TIME. Im about to go Michael Douglas Falling Down on this whole seen! not really, but boy would that feel good

:)

CPTD, Sep 4, 2018

2. My Bluetooth headphones don't work since the last windows update

Hi Matthew,

There can be a connectivity issue on your Windows 10 PC since this issue only happens on a single device. We
    suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. Follow these steps below to run the troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Hardware and Devices under
      Device option.

• Follow on screen instructions.
    If the issue is still the same, we can update the latest Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps. Here's how:

• Type Device Manager.

• Right click on Bluetooth drivers and select
      Update.

If the Bluetooth headphones is still not working, uninstall and reinstall the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 4, 2018
  4. why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working?

bluetooth not working

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please share the details.

• Have you updated your Bluetooth adapter driver?

As Bluetooth stopped working it is a Bluetooth driver issue on the system so I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check whether the issue get fixed.

If not, please try the troubleshooting steps below by Uninstall and Reinstall the BluetoothDrivers method.

Step 1: Uninstall the BluetoothDrivers.

a. Press 'Windows Logo + X' keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on Device Manager from that list.

c. Search for the BluetoothDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select Uninstall. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: Delete the driver software for this device, you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

e. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

f. Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the BluetoothDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Below link is an article about Why isn’t Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working?

1. why after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE does my bluetooth stop working? - Similar Threads - why EVERY SINGLE

2. Mouse trackpad stops working after EVERY Windows Update. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse trackpad stops working after EVERY Windows Update. Why?: Hello!Hoping someone can tell why this happening. On my ASUS TUF 15 laptop, anytime Windows does an automatic update usually when the lid is closed for an extended period, my mouse trackpad stops working when I log back in. I've searched the forum and tried all of the...
  3. Mouse trackpad stops working after EVERY Windows Update. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse trackpad stops working after EVERY Windows Update. Why?: Hello!Hoping someone can tell why this happening. On my ASUS TUF 15 laptop, anytime Windows does an automatic update usually when the lid is closed for an extended period, my mouse trackpad stops working when I log back in. I've searched the forum and tried all of the...
  4. Why do I lose bluetooth after every single windows update>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I lose bluetooth after every single windows update>: I'm so tired of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-lose-bluetooth-after-every-single-windows/9ba309f0-b339-4e77-850c-0f172866f696
  5. Why do I lose bluetooth after every single windows update>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I lose bluetooth after every single windows update>: I'm so tired of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-lose-bluetooth-after-every-single-windows/9ba309f0-b339-4e77-850c-0f172866f696
  6. why does every single company make there logo oversimlified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why does every single company make there logo oversimlified: like Microsoft look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeITJFA7ik why do you do this no one wanted it to be oversimplified please just stop...
  7. Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?: For the last few weeks I've used my Bluetooth headset to listen to movies and music on my pc with no issues. I restarted my pc, only to find that the Bluetooth not longer connects to my headset. I looked in the Bluetooth settings and it shows the name of my head set but...
  8. After update Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update Bluetooth stopped working: When my system was updated to 1909, Bluetoothstopped running. I reinstalled drivers with no result. Bluetooth isindicated as turned on but the Bluetooth devices are not connected and I cannot find them in the Device Manager.I ran Troubleshooter and got a message that...
  9. bluetooth does not work after the update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth does not work after the update: after MS updates the bluetooth part of my system stops working, I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-does-not-work-after-the-update/0b812274-0747-4704-9986-3c6d0f40199b
  10. Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!: So I have a Lenovo 700-25ish. I have the Qualcomm BT driver. There has been issues ever since WIN 10 came out and every update it gets messed up. I am sooo sick and tired of spending hours fixing something that I should NEVER have to deal with. I know the answer is to switch...