Windows 10: why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???

Discus and support why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; NO audio output devices installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevenhartlett, Aug 16, 2019.

1. why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???

NO audio output devices installed

:)

stevenhartlett, Aug 16, 2019

2. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

that entire post either needs to be rephrased or you have to post photos to support what you are trying to achieve , i found it difficult to visualize the situation using provided text but maybe that is just me . but based on the header i suggest you take a look at something like this or similar that might solve your problem :

why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ??? [​IMG]

also try to update your sound driver because you seem to be on windows default , also you might want to enable the "Listen to this device" from recording devices properties for "line in"

nIGHTmAYOR, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Window 10 audio problem

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is the make and model of your system?
    • What is the complete error message / error code on your system?

I suggest you to update the Audio inputs and outputs drivers and check if it helps:

• Click on 'Start' and type 'Device Manager' in the start search box and press enter.
    • Click on the “Audio inputs and outputs” to expand the list.
    • Right-click on drivers and update it.
    • If there are no update available, then go ahead and reinstall the driver by clicking on 'Uninstall'.
    • Restart the PC
    This would install the legacy drivers.If still the issue persists then I suggest you to go to manufacturer’s website download the Audio inputs and outputs and install.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Jack Win User

why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???

Windows 10 Audio input to programs broken

Recently my audio input, from USB headset and USB guitar cable have stopped working. Going into Windows 'Sounds' and enabling 'Listen to this device' outputs the audio as expected; the problem is not with the devices. However, as soon as I try to use them with any other program, discord, for example, no audio input is detected by discord.

I have tried everything I can think of and some suggestions from Googling around;

• Updating everything - windows, drivers, all related software
    • Rolling windows back to the last build
    • Trying different USB ports
    • Reinstalling drivers and software
    • Running Windows troubleshooters
    • Playing with device properties settings

But nothing seems to work, any suggestions?

Thema:

why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???

1. why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ??? - Similar Threads - why last update

2. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  3. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  4. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  6. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  7. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.

My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.: Whenever I try to play with my friends, We get in a game, and boom. It plays my game audio like its a microphone, and they cant hear me at all. All they can hear is my games audio, yet not my voice....
  9. Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update: This morning I was told to install an update on my Windows 10 computer, but after I did it, it said that it was having trouble restarting and needed me to uninstall all my programs to do a complete reset. I did that, and after I reset my computer it had all of its programs...
  10. I have no audio output on my pc.....

I have no audio output on my pc.....: I have no audio output on my pc..... does anyone know how I can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-audio-output-on-my-pc/a5336664-f504-4322-a289-315c34c687b6