Windows 10: Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display.

Discus and support Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display. Reinstalled drivers, 4 different versions and stii will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carl2203, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Carl2203 Win User

Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display.

Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display.

Reinstalled drivers, 4 different versions and stii will not control display.

:)

Carl2203, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Derek12 Win User

where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

Nvidia Control Panel is accesible via right click on the desktop

Install the latest Nvidia driver "on top" of the Windows 10 driver, updating it.

Derek12, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Carsomyr Win User
    where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display.

Display Text size adjust possibility no more available after latest Windows Updates (in June 2017)

Display Text size adjust possibility no more available after latest Windows Updates (in June 2017), Display adjustment also no more available in Control panel list. Control Panel item is also no longer available in the menu list with the Right-button
    mouse click on the Win logo. After the recent updates all text sizes were reset to 9 which is very frustrating = my apps show the smallest text size, which I cannot read. Besides, the position of the icons on the Desktop are all messed up, which is a nuisance
    to restore them again and again!

Вячеслав Фузик, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Why after recent windows 10 update, Nvidia control panel will no longer adjust display. - Similar Threads - Why recent update

2. Nvidia control panel display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  3. Nvidia control panel display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  4. Nvidia control panel

Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. nvidia control panel

nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  7. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  9. Adjusting system colors using my Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adjusting system colors using my Nvidia control panel: I was attempting to adjust the colors of my desktop using my Nvidia control panel. The matter what I did I couldn't seem to get everything the way I wanted. Then when I opened up applications I noticed that the colors were way off, if I uninstall the latest version of the...
  10. NVIDIA control panel disappeared after Windows 10 1089 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA control panel disappeared after Windows 10 1089 update.: Updated Windows 10 with 1089 update. First major issue discovered - NVIDIA control panel disappeared from Context menu. Next place checked was the Control Panel - all items (small icons). Also missing from that location. Next step, checked for Windows Update - all up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia control panel no longer

2. nvidia control panel no longer has updates

3. nvidia control panel resize display after windows update

4. nvidia control panel will no longer adjust anything