Windows 10: Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft?

Discus and support Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft was logging me out everytime i open it i reseted its now not letting me open it!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AskariOnley, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft?

My Microsoft was logging me out everytime i open it i reseted its now not letting me open it!

:)

AskariOnley, Nov 2, 2020

2. Issues while resetting Microsoft account password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while resetting the password for your Microsoft account.

As you have that after entering the code it asks you to enter the current password, I would suggest you to try the following steps and see if that helps.

1. Try resetting the password using in-private browsing. If you are using Edge or Internet Explorer press,
      Ctrl + Shift + P to open Private tab. If you are using Chrome, press
      Ctrl + Shift + N.
    2. Try clearing Cookies and Cache of the browser. Refer the article

Delete and manage cookies
      . To clear Cookies in Edge follow the steps mentioned below.

• Open Microsoft Edge and go to
      Settings and more
      > Settings > Privacy & security.
    • Under Clear browsing data, select
      Choose what to clear.
    • Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and then select
      Clear.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 2, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft?

1. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why reseting cant

2. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  5. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  6. Why i cant open microsoft store?

7. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  8. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  9. cant open microsoft store after resetting

cant open microsoft store after resetting: hi!my microsoft store kept giving me an error when i wanted to dowload any app, so i went to my settings and resetted microsoft store.now it dissapeard, i cant find microsoft store in my settings and if i search it, it shows up but i cant open it. please help!thank you!...
  10. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?

Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?: My Microsoft Store was logging me out everytime i open it i reseted its now not letting me open it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-reseting-it-i-cant-open-microsoft-store/efc9e821-4654-42a0-82c5-54a3c5a8640c